ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NY Mets Season

He reminded me of me. I used to misjudge line drives with the best of them.
We had a right fielder on our little league team who wee nicknamed "Blindy." Don't think he caught a ball in an entire season. In today's world, we would all be dismissed from the team and banned from the sport. The kid thought it was funny.

Like what I've seen from Nido as far as the way he battles at the plate and the gun he has. Let's get today. Decent chance of a rainout Sunday. Or at least a game affected by rain.

Like what I've seen from Nido as far as the way he battles at the plate and the gun he has. Let's get today. Decent chance of a rainout Sunday. Or at least a game affected by rain.
Yes it's only .200 but Nido is starting to come around at the plate. He's actually decent behind the plate. Let's see what he can do for the next month.

Remember when you were a kid and tried to get enough kids to play a pickup game but fell short? You played with 8 in the field and said,"no hitting to right". Well with Bruce out there,can the Mets petition the league to play by those rules?lol.:cool2:

Remember when you were a kid and tried to get enough kids to play a pickup game but fell short? You played with 8 in the field and said,"no hitting to right". Well with Bruce out there,can the Mets petition the league to play by those rules?lol.:cool2:
Move Bruce to first. Play Nimo and Lagaras in center with Conforto in right.

Oswalt up, Bautista down.

Game sucked last night but let's just get today's game and leave with a 2-2 split. That's good I'm the road against an division rival.

That ninth inning was crazy. A grounder which Cohen called as a "double play ball" goes to the wall for a triple. As Darling said, none of us had seen that since the days of artificial turf. Still trying to figure out how that happened.

Like I said earlier,this division is way better than last season. No one will win 97 games like the Nats did last year. It might be the most solid division in all of baseball. For sure they don't have 2 teams that suck as bad as the Rays and O's.

Reactions: tico brown
Too many issues. No hitting except for Cabrera and At times with Cespedes. Catching situation is horrid. Bullpen too shaky. Phillies scare me. Young. Good. And can hit. And braves are up and coming. And Murphy back soon

Haha we're a good team also and our winning streak gave us a good amount of rope to play with. The sky is not falling yet. Bats are ice cold they'll come around.

Reactions: RURM85
That ninth inning was crazy. A grounder which Cohen called as a "double play ball" goes to the wall for a triple. As Darling said, none of us had seen that since the days of artificial turf. Still trying to figure out how that happened.
If they had Bruce guarding the line where the hell was Comforto? At that point I knew the game was over. Only our beloved Mets would have had 2 strikeouts and maybe a popup after that.

Let's not get down. Only 1 team has fewer losses than the Mets--the Red Sox, who just lost 2 to the second to last Oakland A's. A .700 winning percentage 1/8 of the way through the season is something to be pretty happy about.

How about them Philthies 0.5 games back? Who would have guessed that?

Let's not get down. Only 1 team has fewer losses than the Mets--the Red Sox, who just lost 2 to the second to last Oakland A's. A .700 winning percentage 1/8 of the way through the season is something to be pretty happy about.

How about them Philthies 0.5 games back? Who would have guessed that?

The NL East isn't going to be a cakewalk for any team, this year.

4-4 last night.

He is the best player in this area.
leading the AL in K's and finally got his average over 0.200 batting against the little league pitching staff of the Twins. One of the pitchers from last night has an ERA of 24.30 and their left fielder was brought in to pitch. Pump the brakes. Stanton is a huge bust so far.

leading the AL in K's and finally got his average over 0.200 batting against the little league pitching staff of the Twins. One of the pitchers from last night has an ERA of 24.30 and their left fielder was brought in to pitch. Pump the brakes. Stanton is a huge bust so far.

You have to be joking or high, a bust on April 24?

Get a clue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT