ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NY Yankees 2018-19 Hot Stove

Bus, report today says that there is a rumor of a three way involving Syndergaard to the Yanks J.T Realmondo (sp?) to the Mets and Andujar to the Marlins. Let's hope the only three way today is in Cashman's suite! this would open the door for the Machado deal. DO NOT trade Andular!
CBS is saying the rumor is really nothing. Its void of who the Marlins are getting and from whom.

Bus, report today says that there is a rumor of a three way involving Syndergaard to the Yanks J.T Realmondo (sp?) to the Mets and Andujar to the Marlins. Let's hope the only three way today is in Cashman's suite! this would open the door for the Machado deal. DO NOT trade Andular!
While it doesn't seem to be happening...Thor for Andujar would be a win for the Yankees. Severino/Thor/Paxton- that is a killer 3.

While it doesn't seem to be happening...Thor for Andujar would be a win for the Yankees. Severino/Thor/Paxton- that is a killer 3.

Too soon, on both ends, to really know that but I would take Andujar rather than trade him and pay a King's ransom to replace him with Machado

A phrase that Collin Cowherd always uses applies here. Being a Met fan is a you problem, not a me problem.
Fine! You're a Mets fan! So there.
e0LLql8.gif

Fine! You're a Mets fan! So there.
e0LLql8.gif
Thank God in 1966 I choose the down spiraling NY Yankees over the up an coming NY Mets as my team. Best decision I ever made. I have no idea how some of you live being a loyal Mets and Rutgers fan at the same time. How much heartache can you stand without be a masochist....Oh wait now I figured it out [banana]

Reactions: Kbee3
Thank God in 1966 I choose the down spiraling NY Yankees over the up an coming NY Mets as my team. Best decision I ever made. I have no idea how some of you live being a loyal Mets and Rutgers fan at the same time. How much heartache can you stand without be a masochist....Oh wait now I figured it out [banana]
So, wait..........you still think I'm a Mets fan?
uhOOzoi.gif

CBS Sports reporting Yankees and Happ close to a deal.

Team needed a dominant starter and better defense. At worst, they should have signed Eovaldi. While more risk with injuries, he has dominant stuff, posting a 1.61 post season ERA. Happ was shelled in his only post season outing. Will help them get to the playoffs but as it stands, they're not getting out of the first round until they address their real needs. Easier said than done, I guess.

Team needed a dominant starter and better defense. At worst, they should have signed Eovaldi. While more risk with injuries, he has dominant stuff, posting a 1.61 post season ERA. Happ was shelled in his only post season outing. Will help them get to the playoffs but as it stands, they're not getting out of the first round until they address their real needs. Easier said than done, I guess.
I wouldn't use one start to lable a pitchers worth in the playoffs. In 2016 he had 2 playoff starts and pitched great. 2.25 ERA in his last playoff experience

I wouldn't use one start to lable a pitchers worth in the playoffs. In 2016 he had 2 playoff starts and pitched great. 2.25 ERA in his last playoff experience
The Yankees are Happ's seventh team. Playoff aces don't play for seven teams. They should of called Cleveland and paid the price for Kluber. Or, maybe they're leaking the Happ news to get Cleveland to pull the trigger on the Clint Frazier and prospects for Kluber and the salary dump guys. Sure hope so.

Kluber has been terri
The Yankees are Happ's seventh team. Playoff aces don't play for seven teams. They should of called Cleveland and paid the price for Kluber. Or, maybe they're leaking the Happ news to get Cleveland to pull the trigger on the Clint Frazier and prospects for Kluber and the salary dump guys. Sure hope so.
ble in the playoffs the last two years.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
That story was a joke from the start.
+1 - Definitely a joke, you don't give up Andujar for a injury prone pitcher that was only meh last season.

It would be nice to close the deal with Happ, no brainer for the rotation.

Reactions: Kbee3
Smart. Smart Smart 3years. Yes he's 36 but he is a gem.It is a damned shame that I have to OT to post good news here. And I don't see that changing without something drastic and unprecedenteda hppening.

Kluber has been terri

ble in the playoffs the last two years.
He's 39-11 with close to 500k's in the last two years. 2014, 2017 AL CY Young, finished third in 2018 AL Cy Young. Total Ace.

Would be the ultimate get. I guess they don't have the pieces. Looks like he's going to the Dodgers.

+1 - Definitely a joke, you don't give up Andujar for a injury prone pitcher that was only meh last season.

It would be nice to close the deal with Happ, no brainer for the rotation.
And no need to trade Andujar now. So no need for Manny.

Exactly.
Syndergaard is an arm injury waiting to happen. Why do you thing the Mets are looking to dump him?
So why were the Yankees looking to trade for him?:grimace: Tell me,where would he be in their rotation? He's hands down better than Mr. Consistency Severino:eyes:

Exactly.
Syndergaard is an arm injury waiting to happen. Why do you thing the Mets are looking to dump him?
So if they "dump" him, and get back Realmuto, you'll come back on here and say the Mets made out on the deal or will you say they now have a hole in the rotation,lol.

ADVERTISEMENT