ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Off to Hamilton, NJ to watch a couple of the NJ State Baseball Championships tomorrow.

Going back tonight to see him pitch. Heard scouts are around , and someone from s.jersey said he throws 90+ with a 85 mph slider.
He lives up the street from me I’ve been watching him since he was a little kid. Dads a state trooper. I believe he is going to play at Fordham. If I recall he pitched for OC when they lost the state little league final and missed going to regionals

Reactions: RUfinally2008
So the pizza from Delorenzo's in Robbinsville was fantastic!! We got one plain, and one 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 sausage. I've never seen a round pie cut into long strips like they do before, so it makes it easy to reach for that extra 'slice', lol. From reading the box their other location is in Yardley, PA, so should I assume the Delorenzo's in Hamilton is a different family? Thanks again for the input, both Delorenzo's and Dolce and Clement were slam dunks! This Rutgers board always comes through.

So the pizza from Delorenzo's in Robbinsville was fantastic!! We got one plain, and one 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 sausage. I've never seen a round pie cut into long strips like they do before, so it makes it easy to reach for that extra 'slice', lol. From reading the box their other location is in Yardley, PA, so should I assume the Delorenzo's in Hamilton is a different family? Thanks again for the input, both Delorenzo's and Dolce and Clement were slam dunks! This Rutgers board always comes through.
Yeah they cut it crazy. Same family just family disagreements from what I hear. Both are good but Robbinsville is nicer and more popular. I’ll be grilling up some Dolce sausage today. Everything from there is good.

Glad you enjoyed. Pepe's in New Haven cuts their pizza the same way. ...also super thin crust like Delos.
Like @Postman_1 said . everything at D&C is outstanding. It's a dangerous place for me .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT