ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I say, see what Davis can do at third while give Escobar a couple of days to figure out what’s going on?

Paul Sewald talking 💩 now
Paul F-in Sewald
Mutts are 0-7 vs. Paul:
redeem-yourself-dumb-and-dumber.gif

This was bound to happen. Now let’s see what a real manager does to have his team bounce back from a series loss, unlike the last two caretakers the Mets had. St Louis is always an elite series.

Lux made huge error but gets walk off hit vs Philly
2 out no one on Dodgers rally for 2
Big loss. Takes away monster momentum for Philly. Bullpen was poor all series but they mashed 29 runs in first 3 games

Bunch of Mets were at Rangers game tonight. I saw Lindor / Nimmo / Bassitt / McNeil. They were on screen during game. Several others as well. They had a suite.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
Team could use a day off after this weekend. Plus I think we were in a 16 games in 16 days part of the schedule so a little break might help. Just hope we can get some length from the starters.
Don't count on much length from Trevor Williams if he's still going in one of the games. I'd think 5 innings tops.

Don't count on much length from Trevor Williams if he's still going in one of the games. I'd think 5 innings tops.
I assume it will still be Williams. Peterson pitched on Friday. So that would be three days rest by tomorrow. I don't think the Mets would do that. They'll bring him up to take the next turn.

Remember back in the days before cable TV, Netflix, Amazon etc when you would get down in the dumps when there was a rainout because all you had to watch then was Rainout Theater? 😕
Channel 9 used to show all the highlight films from the early seasons. Loved watching those with Casey and Mrs. Payson featured along with the player interviews and highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT