ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny.
I don't know any Yankees fans that have tails. And they sure as hell wouldn't be running away from anything you said. Perhaps if your team won a few championships your jealous rivals would also call you an entitled front running fool.
BTW, it's "their", not "they're", fool.
One of the Original 3 Amigos, too funny, " Their a trip". How was that grammar? You waiting on #28 is getting a little long in the tooth, no? Remember, your the Varsity, and even though plenty franchises have long passed you by, your the last to know.

I think the metrics on JD show he is hitting the ball hard with bad luck. With more reps he may get hot and carry more trade value in a trade for another pitcher. They are showcasing

If JD hits the W’s will keep coming
Get a major league catcher on the roster and this 💩 will get real exciting

So- I guess those that thought that Alonso would always be a 240-250 hitter, are also happy eating crow. Alonso is actually 7th in MLB in hits...who would have ever thought that could be possible
As I said before- team just reminds me of the 2015 Royals. Not a ton of power hitters but just pesky and on base all the time.
When Canha/LG are in the lineup -it is just a PIA lineup for other teams to pitch to. Even Lindor is on pace for almost 100 Runs and RBI's.

Of other note- would you all say that currently- MVP race is between Betts, Machado and Alonso?

Four hit JD on bench ??
I also think we need to ride a very hot LG for as long as possible. but yes, I do understand that Smith and Escobar need their playing time as well.
So- this is the way I look at our team as a glass half full. Could you imagine in past years arguing which of 4 solid players should be starting in two positions. We usually have 2 guys starting that are AAAA type players and their backups who should not even be in this league.

Reactions: tico brown
Yikes 💣👎🏻
still 8 up after double blown saves by Braves and Philly
Harper HR to take lead
Then dropped fly ball leads to Braves comeback

Oh my !!!
I fell asleep hoping to wake up in morning to a miracle. Gary woke me up !!!
Let’s goooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess you can’t sleep on this team !!!!!!

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT