ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gret game- Pete may finally give us our first MVP...though, at least 2-3 other Met's could have won it previously.
Hard to be to upset with Lindor this year either...number 3 in the NL in RBI and I think maybe number 5 in MLB.
Marte has been a huge signing and our homegrown boys, McNeil/Nimmo/LG are all living up to potential.
Diaz is now starting to make Cano sting just a little less.
Lugo/Ottavino/Smith doing solid if not very good in middle relief

Getting another good RP and hopefully a starter really should be top priority. We still have a team that is scoring a ton of runs and any given day is either 1, 2 or 3 in scoring for the season.

Is it a Johnson or a prick, I'm confused. 😁

Again, I haven't posted once in the Dead Zone. and have never met yesrutgers01 nor have any control over what he posts. I've read plenty of his posts, mostly positive Yankee stuff which clearly I don't hit the like button. Did you just say Yankee fans don't visit this thread ,really? I realize this thread is extremely long, but there are many many posts by The 3 Amigos, and you know that. I'll send out another memo telling yesrutger01 to stop posting since it burns your ass. PS. To quote one of your lines, go back to the Dead Zone, your not welcome here. Sound familiar?
I'm thinking we should just not even respond to him anymore. This is my last post replying to or mentioning him. But not my last post in other baseball threads. It seems to be his problem, not mine.

I'm thinking we should just not even respond to him anymore. This is my last post replying to or mentioning him. But not my last post in other baseball threads. It seems to be his problem, not mine.
Nobody going to admit there are plenty Yankees visiting and posting in here, is he nuts or just blind?

Again, I haven't posted once in the Dead Zone. and have never met yesrutgers01 nor have any control over what he posts. I've read plenty of his posts, mostly positive Yankee stuff which clearly I don't hit the like button. Did you just say Yankee fans don't visit this thread ,really? I realize this thread is extremely long, but there are many many posts by The 3 Amigos, and you know that. I'll send out another memo telling yesrutger01 to stop posting since it burns your ass. PS. To quote one of your lines, go back to the Dead Zone, your not welcome here. Sound familiar?
Until last night have I posted on this thread? Or liked a post like you do consistently do on the Yankees thread?? The Mets are having a great season and you and yes are wasting time trying to kill Yankees fans. You get your butt buddy off the Yankees thread you'll never see me on here again. But stop your BS about not posting on the Yankees thread. You egg on your bitch ass friend to post on the wrong thread. Your lame excuse doesn't fly anymore

• Haha
Reactions: RUfinally2008
Until last night have I posted on this thread? Or liked a post like you do consistently do on the Yankees thread?? The Mets are having a great season and you and yes are wasting time trying to kill Yankees fans. You get your butt buddy off the Yankees thread you'll never see me on here again. But stop your BS about not posting on the Yankees thread. You egg on your bitch ass friend to post on the wrong thread. Your lame excuse doesn't fly anymore
I haven't posted on there you forking moron, enough. That's your threat, you'll keep coming back if he doesn't stop? Who the fork do you think you are? I hit the like button on plenty you fight with over there, what a snowflake, unreal.

I haven't posted on there you forking moron, enough. That's your threat, you'll keep coming back if he doesn't stop? Who the fork do you think you are? I hit the like button on plenty you fight with over there, what a snowflake, unreal.
You haven't liked a post by Yes?? On the Yankee thread?? Is that the bullshit you are trying to say??

Just one of many. This was posted by RUInsanity As you can see, I liked his post trashing you also, there are many many more. hardly a yesrutgers01 issue.
WhiteBus said:
This coming from a guy that thought getting Gallo was a good move 🤣
Called me out when I said it was a bad move last July. Your opinion on baseball, especially the NY Yankees is completely irrelevant for lack of basic baseball knowledge.
The better move would have been cut Gallo and keep Andujar.
I really don't recall but awesome for you that one of your non-stop compulsive predictions of future misery came true. I'm a glass half full guy when it comes to my teams & sports entertainment and from my perch, things are looking good. Yankees best record and stong pitching, young Rangers team making a deep run ahead of schedule, RU Football heading to camp with a much stronger recruiting boost, RU Basketball with the Griffiths and Caleb news, overall state of RU athletics performance, facilities and fan interest might be the best its ever been.

Like I said, enjoy your misery.

Reactions:You and Kbee3

Just one of many.

I really don't recall but awesome for you that one of your non-stop compulsive predictions of future misery came true. I'm a glass half full guy when it comes to my teams & sports entertainment and from my perch, things are looking good. Yankees best record and stong pitching, young Rangers team making a deep run ahead of schedule, RU Football heading to camp with a much stronger recruiting boost, RU Basketball with the Griffiths and Caleb news, overall state of RU athletics performance, facilities and fan interest might be the best its ever been.

Like I said, enjoy your misery.

Reactions:You and Kbee3
Holy crap now you ****ing morons think I thought Gallo was a good move! I was furious bringing another home run strike out guy. Asshole all of you faking a quote
A perfect example of dumb ass Mets fans making shit up

You haven't liked a post by Yes?? On the Yankee thread?? Is that the bullshit you are trying to say??
Moron, I didn't say that, every post he degrades you on the Yankee thread I hit the like button as well as many others. Comprehension skills clearly lacking, now leave, I'm done with you.

Last edited:
Holy crap now you ****ing morons think I thought Gallo was a good move! I was furious bringing another home run strike out guy. Asshole all of you faking a quote
It's from your exchange on the Yankee thread you had with RUinsanity. Page #15. I didn't make up anything. There's a shit load more of you getting in arguments with more than just yesrutgers01. Notice, I hit the like button, always when your trashed, are we clear? Do you see what I copy and pasted dim wit? Yup, that page#15 is a classic with so many Yankee fans ganging up on your antics, too funny.

It's from your exchange on the Yankee thread you had with RUinsanity. Page #15. I didn't make up anything. There's a shit load more of you getting in arguments with more than just yesrutgers01.
No it isn't. Clown I hated the Gallo trade. Got yelled out by Yankees fan as I was against it from the very second it was announced

Pl
It's from your exchange on the Yankee thread you had with RUinsanity. Page #15. I didn't make up anything. There's a shit load more of you getting in arguments with more than just yesrutgers01. Notice, I hit the like button, always when your trashed, are we clear? Do you see what I copy and pasted dim wit? Yup, that page#15 is a classic with so many Yankee fans ganging up on your antics, too funny.
Please post that bullcrap. It never happened. You have to lie to make a point.

Pl

Please post that bullcrap. It never happened. You have to lie to make a point.
Go to Yankee page #15 dim wit. I just copy, I don't analyze when you guys eat your own. Still want to say I'm lying or made it up? Scroll through the whole page. I could care less how you feel about Gallo, that wasn't my point. The point being you argue with plenty, you eat your own, and I "like" when they trash you, OK? You had several exchanges with Insanity, and that's just on one page. Still trying to say what I said wasn't posted ? I also fail to see how hitting the like button is the same as posting. Either way, at least we know hitting the "like" button doesn't burn your ass.https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-official-2022-ny-yankees-season-thread.237412/page-15

Last edited:
I hit the "like" button and THAT burns your ass? I send him over? This is getting bizarre. You seriously need help.😁 👌PS. Do you have reading comprehension? I already clearly admitted I hit the "like" button on the multitude of people that attack you in The Dead Zone. It's the reason I mostly read that thread yet you seem to think your loved over there. Way too funny. PS. I don't care if you win 120 games, all roads go through Houston, your Playoff Big Daddy.
Or Daddy Boston again. Don’t look now Yankee fans but Red Sox are playing great ball !

This kid is going to come up at some point with anticipation we haven’t seen since Strawberry.
Very good point. I do recall Jefferies coming up with great hype / the Gen X Pitchers which turned out to be a nightmare / Fernando Martinez - another nightmare / Amed Rosario etc.

Go to Yankee page #15 dim wit. I just copy, I don't analyze when you guys eat your own. Still want to say I'm lying or made it up? Scroll through the whole page. I could care less how you feel about Gallo, that wasn't my point. The point being you argue with plenty, you eat your own, and I "like" when they trash you, OK? You had several exchanges with Insanity, and that's just on one page. Still trying to say what I said wasn't posted ? I also fail to see how hitting the like button is the same as posting. Either way, at least we know hitting the "like" button doesn't burn your ass.https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-official-2022-ny-yankees-season-thread.237412/page-15
Talk about changing topics. Everyone on the Yankee thread last year have come around and said I was right. You have never been right. Keep your stupid hound dog off the Yankees thread and you'll never see me again on here otherwise it will be a long summer

• Haha
Talk about changing topics. Everyone on the Yankee thread last year have come around and said I was right. You have never been right. Keep your stupid hound dog off the Yankees thread and you'll never see me again on here otherwise it will be a long summer
So it was all there wasn't it moron? Made up nothing. Do you realize how stupid and ignorant you sound? Yeah, you'll make it a long summer. What a ass. I wasn't changing topics moron, I was proving you wrong for saying I made up a post when all I did was copy and paste it from your Yankee thread. Yup, it sounds like you've won back the entire Yankee fan base's respect, talk about being full of yourself.

Very good point. I do recall Jefferies coming up with great hype / the Gen X Pitchers which turned out to be a nightmare / Fernando Martinez - another nightmare / Amed Rosario etc.
Alex Ochoa, Jay Payton, Lastings Milledge all had some pretty serious hype as well.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
So it was all there wasn't it moron? Made up nothing. Do you realize how stupid and ignorant you sound? Yeah, you'll make it a long summer. What a ass. I wasn't changing topics moron, I was proving you wrong for saying I made up a post when all I did was copy and paste it from your Yankee thread. Yup, it sounds like you've won back the entire Yankee fan base's respect, talk about being full of yourself.
What?? Point out any post that Iiked getting Gallo! You didn't copy any post of mine that I ever thought Gallo was s good move. Liar again. That's all you Mets fans can do. Shame you still spend time arguing. You are missing a great Mets season. Dude I can do this all summer. You would rather have idiot yes post on the Yankees thread then enjoy this Mets season

This kid is going to come up at some point with anticipation we haven’t seen since Strawberry.
No. Wright and Reyes were huge debuts.

Rosario was technically the #1 prospect in baseball per Pipeline as well even though his debut didn't feel as big.

No. Wright and Reyes were huge debuts.

Rosario was technically the #1 prospect in baseball per Pipeline as well even though his debut didn't feel as big.
All of these guys did have hype but not the potential of this hype and Straw was maybe the biggest awaited moment I recall.
I would have to believe it is the power. And it is building at the perfect time, just as our excitement for this team is building so high.
and Doc Gooden is the only one close to Straw. But when will we ever see a 18 y/o pitch have a minor league season with 19 wins and 300 k’s again?

All of these guys did have hype but not the potential of this hype and Straw was maybe the biggest awaited moment I recall.
I would have to believe it is the power. And it is building at the perfect time, just as our excitement for this team is building so high.
and Doc Gooden is the only one close to Straw. But when will we ever see a 18 y/o pitch have a minor league season with 19 wins and 300 k’s again?
Whatever anticipation there may be for Alvarez—whom I like a lot as a prospect—it pales in comparison to the hype for Gregg Jefferies, whether you believe it was justified or not..

Bryce Harper out indefinitely with broken thumb after being hit by pitch. Harper made sure pitcher Snell knew that he did not think he was hit intentionally. Interesting stat on him.

What?? Point out any post that Iiked getting Gallo! You didn't copy any post of mine that I ever thought Gallo was s good move. Liar again. That's all you Mets fans can do. Shame you still spend time arguing. You are missing a great Mets season. Dude I can do this all summer. You would rather have idiot yes post on the Yankees thread then enjoy this Mets season
My God your thick. I was pointing out how you argue with everyone. Page #15 was just a small example of your confrontational style, not only with yesrutgers01 and me, but your own Yankee fans. Your opinion on Gallo wasn't the point, geez. OK you hate Gallo, I get it. You also hate anyone who disagrees with you, I get it and it burns your ass if someone your arguing with hits the like button. Please, please, please don't keep coming back into the Mets thread, you really scare us. lol. Off to Avon by the Sea, enjoy your misery and play nice with your fellow Yankees fans. I hate it when you eat your own. Go Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT