ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't have nice things.
deGrom saw that and pulled a heart string...October return possible.

The Mets relying on old arms is a problem. Multiple TJs coming to Flushing.

Nice job boys. Now come on tonorrow as if we've lost the first 3 games of this series. No complacency. Head out on the road with a nice impetus. Also is there not a way the POS Yankee fan can be banned from this thread? One of our players gets hurt and he comes in here just to talk some ish!

Reactions: yesrutgers01
All I know- 3 more HBP..,but all around good game except for holding our breath on Max.
Nimmo and McNeil are really become stars.

• Love
Reactions: RUfinally2008
OK guys, tell me who was over in The Dead Zone revving up this jerk-off? Can't blame Mets fans, The 3 Amigos just can't keep the Mets off they're minds, now that's what I find cute. Absolutely hilarious.
01-mr-met-finger.w710.h473.2x.jpg

So seeing the reply T2KPuss gave you, and you think going over to The Dead Zone is talking baseball with baseball fans? How many times before you get it?
T2- isn’t the only Yankee fan. Not sure he is really even a Yankee fan at all.
but why would one of the most ignorant sports posters be a reason for anyone to change their life or what you want to do?

Nice job boys. Now come on tonorrow as if we've lost the first 3 games of this series. No complacency. Head out on the road with a nice impetus. Also is there not a way the POS Yankee fan can be banned from this thread? One of our players gets hurt and he comes in here just to talk some ish!
Any one else who spews the stuff he says would’ve been banned a long time ago.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
T2- isn’t the only Yankee fan. Not sure he is really even a Yankee fan at all.
but why would one of the most ignorant sports posters be a reason for anyone to change their life or what you want to do?
Can everyone just ignore the asshole? He thrives on attention and riling people up. Just look at how he yanks #'s chain in the weather threads. And you guys take the bait every time and give him what he wants. It brings this thread down.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
Can everyone just ignore the asshole? He thrives on attention and riling people up. Just look at how he yanks #'s chain in the weather threads. And you guys take the bait every time and give him what he wants. It brings this thread down.
And with that said- what a pleasure to watch squeeze plays, small ball and a big HR when needed. This may not be a perfect team but it also isn’t a team with major holes. I don’t even count the BO as a hole anymore. Not the best but not the Phillies either.
we are on a 105 win pace. We may not win that many but I don’t feel we fall too far from it either.

May 18 Mets Farm Report (Top 25 prospects per MLB Pipeline)

AVG/OPS or E.R.A (W-L) (S)

1) Francisco Alvarez C (AA Binghamton) – 3/5, K, .264/.794

2) Brett Baty 3B/OF (AA Binghamton) – 0/3, 2 BB, K, .270/.807

3) Ronny Mauricio SS (AA Binghamton) – 0/5, 2 K, .256/.751

4) Mark Vientos 3B/1B/OF (AAA Syracuse) – PPD

5) Matt Allan RHP (High A Brooklyn) - Injured

6) Alex Ramirez OF (Low A St. Lucie) – 1/3, R, RBI, K, .362/.953

7) Khalil Lee OF (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

8) Nick Plummer OF (AAA Syracuse) - PPD

9) Dominic Hamel RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

10) Joel Diaz RHP (Rookie DSL) - N/A

11) Calvin Ziegler RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – 4.2 IP, 2 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 3 BB, 9 K, 3.10

12) Jose Butto RHP (AA Binghamton) - DNP

13) Simon Juan OF (Rookie DSL) - N/A

14) Jaylen Palmer 3B/OF (High A Brooklyn) – 2/3, 2B(3), R, 2 RBI, BB, K, .165/.539

15) Carlos Cortes 2B/OF (AAA Syracuse) – PPD

16) Junior Santos RHP (High A Brooklyn) – DNP

17) Eric Orze RHP (AAA Syracuse) – PPD

18) Robert Dominguez RHP (Rookie FCL) – N/A

19) JT Schwartz 1B (High A Brooklyn) – 0/4, .248/.711

20) Hayden Senger C (AA Binghamton) – DNP

21) Mike Vasil RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

22) Jake Mangum OF (AA Binghamton) – 1/4, 2B(3), R, SB(6), .266/.738

23) Jordany Ventura RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

24) Josh Walker LHP (AAA Syracuse) – Injured

25) Christian Scott RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

Reactions: tico brown
And with that said- what a pleasure to watch squeeze plays, small ball and a big HR when needed. This may not be a perfect team but it also isn’t a team with major holes. I don’t even count the BO as a hole anymore. Not the best but not the Phillies either.
we are on a 105 win pace. We may not win that many but I don’t feel we fall too far from it either.
As I said above, I fell asleep after Scherzer exited the game. Missed some great offense. Last season, Mets were fast out of the gate, and Atlanta came slow out of the gate. We know how that ended. But that was with deGrom being lost in the middle of the season, and the Mets cratered.

Not going to count our chickens this early in the season, but I'm optimistic.

May 18 Mets Farm Report (Top 25 prospects per MLB Pipeline)

AVG/OPS or E.R.A (W-L) (S)

1) Francisco Alvarez C (AA Binghamton) – 3/5, K, .264/.794

2) Brett Baty 3B/OF (AA Binghamton) – 0/3, 2 BB, K, .270/.807

3) Ronny Mauricio SS (AA Binghamton) – 0/5, 2 K, .256/.751

4) Mark Vientos 3B/1B/OF (AAA Syracuse) – PPD

5) Matt Allan RHP (High A Brooklyn) - Injured

6) Alex Ramirez OF (Low A St. Lucie) – 1/3, R, RBI, K, .362/.953

7) Khalil Lee OF (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

8) Nick Plummer OF (AAA Syracuse) - PPD

9) Dominic Hamel RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

10) Joel Diaz RHP (Rookie DSL) - N/A

11) Calvin Ziegler RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – 4.2 IP, 2 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 3 BB, 9 K, 3.10

12) Jose Butto RHP (AA Binghamton) - DNP

13) Simon Juan OF (Rookie DSL) - N/A

14) Jaylen Palmer 3B/OF (High A Brooklyn) – 2/3, 2B(3), R, 2 RBI, BB, K, .165/.539

15) Carlos Cortes 2B/OF (AAA Syracuse) – PPD

16) Junior Santos RHP (High A Brooklyn) – DNP

17) Eric Orze RHP (AAA Syracuse) – PPD

18) Robert Dominguez RHP (Rookie FCL) – N/A

19) JT Schwartz 1B (High A Brooklyn) – 0/4, .248/.711

20) Hayden Senger C (AA Binghamton) – DNP

21) Mike Vasil RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

22) Jake Mangum OF (AA Binghamton) – 1/4, 2B(3), R, SB(6), .266/.738

23) Jordany Ventura RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP

24) Josh Walker LHP (AAA Syracuse) – Injured

25) Christian Scott RHP (Low A St. Lucie) – DNP
Good to see Alvarez trending back up.

Mets announce a moderate to high grade oblique strain for Max. Will be out 6-8 weeks. I was correct with ASB ughhhhhh.

I definitely could see the Scherzer news forcing a trade for a starter sooner rather than later.
If Megill come back ok after the 15 they might stand pat. If they do go out for a SP it's going to be a back end guy I would imagine. If bats heat up and the rest of the SP stay healthy this rotation is ok for another month and a half. Maybe they give Jose Butto a shot or someone else from the minors as well.

Bassitt
Carrasco
Walker
Megill
Peterson

Since I don't have Jimmy Mac to stand up for any more, I am accepting apologies from everyone who pooped on Lindor.
/s/Mrs. Lindor (the former Mrs. McCann)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT