ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send the entire bullpen down except Diaz. Put them on a bus to Syracuse so they have time to think about how bad they are as professionals. 😁 Call up guys from double-A and triple-A. Sign a couple of free agents too. The Mets will have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. 😭

Since your boy @yesrutgers01 has made a home over on the Yankee thread. I'LL do the same over here. First of all the Mets have no chance to get Judge. Smart people know it will be the Yankees or San Fran. He isn't going to free agency to play in Queens. You folks post a lot over here. No of its common sense but you certainly are impressed with the number of dumb posts.
WTF, you use yesrutgers01 as your excuse to post here? Running out of Yankees fans to have meltdowns with? You've been chomping at the bit to post in here, and except for a few of the usual scumbags that post in here from time to time. So now it looks like your trying to get the band back together again. GTFO and GFYS. PS. I haven't posted one comment the entire year in The Dead Zone, but I sure do enjoy reading how your always up to your neck in trouble with fellow Yankees fans. I never realized that putting a little smiley face next to a couple of comments made against you would get your panties in such a wad. LMFAO. And the award for most hated in both threads for the 10th straight year goes to Shortbus!!!!
4c6ab82369a8f8a883fca4db3f884ca069bbbbc967ecff1904d5faab6ea127af_1.jpg

Last edited:
WTF, you use yesrutgers01 as your excuse to post here? Running out of Yankees fans to have meltdowns with? You've been chomping at the bit to post in here, and except for a few of the usual scumbags that post in here from time to time. So now it looks like your trying to get the band back together again. GTFO and GFYS. PS. I haven't posted one comment the entire year in The Dead Zone, but I sure do enjoy reading how your always up to your neck in trouble with fellow Yankees fans. I never realized that putting a little smiley face next to a couple of comments made against you would get your panties in such a wad. LMFAO. And the award for most hated in both threads for the 10th straight year goes to Shortbus!!!!
4c6ab82369a8f8a883fca4db3f884ca069bbbbc967ecff1904d5faab6ea127af_1.jpg
Wow! Such an angry stupid Mets fan. When you were typing the bold letters were you stomping your feet too?? Why I want to be chomping at the bit to post on this complaint thread?? A neck of trouble??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not much going on with the farm yesterday. Mauricio hit a HR and that's about all. Alvarez with an 0-4.

Since your boy @yesrutgers01 has made a home over on the Yankee thread. I'LL do the same over here. First of all the Mets have no chance to get Judge. Smart people know it will be the Yankees or San Fran. He isn't going to free agency to play in Queens. You folks post a lot over here. No of its common sense but you certainly are impressed with the number of dumb posts.
I’ll never quite get how you adults still go back and forth to bitch at each other like nine year olds.

Some miserable pricks here who rather argue and pout just for the hell of it instead of just enjoying the seasons from both teams. Might be some historic 💩 going on for both teams but no:

:YesNo.

Jeezus Christmas calm down and keep that energy in the cess pool 😂😂😂

Reactions: Knight Shift
Wow! Such an angry stupid Mets fan. When you were typing the bold letters were you stomping your feet too?? Why I want to be chomping at the bit to post on this complaint thread?? A neck of trouble??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Both of you third graders should look up the phrase champing at the bit and then you should stop all this public, low-level, nonsense or instead create a new thread for annoying cringe-worthy third graders and put it all there. Adults never cease to amaze when they get on the internet.

I hid the sarcasm in my post. 😜 It was a bit of frustration and humor at the same time.

Stats may say one thing, but you can't believe it's been stress-free pitching by Ottavino, Lugo, or Smith the last few weeks. Last night is a prime example. Drew Smith loaded the bases, and Ottavino saved the situation. The Mets escaped by only giving up one run, but it was stressful. The stats will support your argument, but anyone watching knows better.

I hid the sarcasm in my post. 😜 It was a bit of frustration and humor at the same time.

Stats may say one thing, but you can't believe it's been stress-free pitching by Ottavino, Lugo, or Smith the last few weeks. Last night is a prime example. Drew Smith loaded the bases, and Ottavino saved the situation. The Mets escaped by only giving up one run, but it was stressful. The stats will support your argument, but anyone watching knows better.
Smith probably completed the inning if he gets that strike 3 call.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
Both of you third graders should look up the phrase champing at the bit and then you should stop all this public, low-level, nonsense or instead create a new thread for annoying cringe-worthy third graders and put it all there. Adults never cease to amaze when they get on the internet.
Never ceases to amaze me how many spell it chomping at the bit, but just horsing around this morning.

Some miserable pricks here who rather argue and pout just for the hell of it instead of just enjoying the seasons from both teams. Might be some historic 💩 going on for both teams but no:

I'm a prick because shortbus comes in the Mets thread after telling yesrutgers01 to get out of the Yankee thread he's not welcome and I call him out? I haven't posted one comment over there and enjoy the Mets season, so your way off base. Take a minute and see if I'm lying, I challenge shortbus to copy and paste one post I've made in The Dead Zone, he can't, but I've clearly pissed him off by hitting the like button on a few posts attacking him, believe me, there's plenty to choose from. Such a snowflake. No one except yesrutgers01 goes there and clearly the only prick is shortbus,, but whatever Tico, you had your say calling me a prick.

Last edited:

This is the thing. I am enjoying great seasons from both teams. He think he believes his is Hal’s long lost brother and owns the Yanks. Everyone but WB is pretty decent over there. Hell, I have great convo over in the Philly thread as well. And no issues there.

This is the thing. I am enjoying great seasons from both teams. He think he believes his is Hal’s long lost brother and owns the Yanks. Everyone but WB is pretty decent over there. Hell, I have great convo over in the Philly thread as well. And no issues there.
The Phillies thread is not happy right now. Worth a read of the last few posts. They should be doing better with the talent they have, but I'm not upset about it.

I'm a prick because shortbus comes in the Mets thread after telling yesrutgers01 to get out of the Yankee thread he's not welcome and I call him out? I haven't posted one comment over there and enjoy the Mets season, so your way off base. Take a minute and see if I'm lying, I challenge shortbus to copy and paste one post I've made in The Dead Zone, he can't, but I've clearly pissed him off by hitting the like button on a few posts attacking him, believe me, there's plenty to choose from. Such a snowflake. No one except yesrutgers01 goes there and clearly the only prick is shortbus,, but whatever Tico, you had your say calling me a prick.
I can copy and past every like of you enjoying yes's crap on the Yankees thread he spewed. He is your Met fan that you send over to start crap. Plus the shit you spew on here about Yankees fans. You would think you would be happy with the Mets season but the two of you spend more about talking about the deadzone. 3 amigos and myself. Get your lap dog off the Yankees thread and enjoy a great season. What a ****ing crybaby you guys are but start the trouble

• Haha
I can copy and past every like of you enjoying yes's crap on the Yankees thread he spewed. He is your Met fan that you send over to start crap. Plus the shit you spew on here about Yankees fans. You would think you would be happy with the Mets season but the two of you spend more about talking about the deadzone. 3 amigos and myself. Get your lap dog off the Yankees thread and enjoy a great season. What a ****ing crybaby you guys are but start the trouble
You really are a mental “little person” - had to go PC lol
Not sure of what crap I spew and I don’t start crap. Your problem is if someone doesn’t agree with you, you believe it is an attack vs conversation. You most likely don’t even notice how many times I even give you a like over there. You are just a very strange man.
and I will continue to talk baseball and players in this thread, the Yankee thread and the Philly thread.
I almost feel like if I discuss the Yankees with my neighbor who is a Yankee fan, a short bus will pull up with an old man with an aluminum hat yelling at me to go back to my side of the road.

• Haha
Pete gets over anxious every once in awhile. 1-0 was un hittable inside
Waits for 2-0 , could be 7-2 right now.

Maybe it’s the fact we expect Pete to hit 💣 ‘s all the time now.

Thats just it. Your approach doesnt need to be selling out trying to hit the ball 500 feet all the time. They were in a hard shift. 2 run singles change the scoreboard too. Hell sac flies add a crooked number.

Reactions: cubuffsdoug

That half inning reminded me of last year.

Unknown reliever comes in and gets two out by throwing exactly one pitch in the strike zone. That was the first pitch to Canha, who watched the fastball down the middle.

I hit the "like" button and THAT burns your ass? I send him over? This is getting bizarre. You seriously need help.😁 👌PS. Do you have reading comprehension? I already clearly admitted I hit the "like" button on the multitude of people that attack you in The Dead Zone. It's the reason I mostly read that thread yet you seem to think your loved over there. Way too funny. PS. I don't care if you win 120 games, all roads go through Houston, your Playoff Big Daddy.

Last edited:
You really are a mental “little person” - had to go PC lol
Not sure of what crap I spew and I don’t start crap. Your problem is if someone doesn’t agree with you, you believe it is an attack vs conversation. You most likely don’t even notice how many times I even give you a like over there. You are just a very strange man.
and I will continue to talk baseball and players in this thread, the Yankee thread and the Philly thread.
I almost feel like if I discuss the Yankees with my neighbor who is a Yankee fan, a short bus will pull up with an old man with an aluminum hat yelling at me to go back to my side of the road.
My bad, I did it again, I "liked" one of your posts. 😁 👌

I hit the "like" button and THAT burns your ass? I send him over? This is getting bizarre. You seriously need help.😁 👌PS. Do you have reading comprehension? I already clearly admitted I hit the "like" button on the multitude of people that attack you in The Dead Zone. It's the reason I mostly read that thread yet you seem to think your loved over there. Way too funny. PS. I don't care if you win 120 games, all roads go through Houston, your Playoff Big Daddy.
It doesn't burn my ass but it's bullcrap that you haven't been on the Yankees thread! You just use the idiot yes to post your thoughts so you can say you never posted there. Yes you have. You follow that idiot and like his post. Your little puppy does the work and you jump in with a laugh agreeing with him . Funny thing is the Mets are having a great year but the dumb duece focus on Yankees fans. Crazy shit.

Polar bear have a day. Nimmo with the insurance run double. Diaz hitting 103 wow. Another series win. Sweep chance tomorrow. Calls for a LFGM!!!!

Was that relaxing enough for you?😀

It doesn't burn my ass but it's bullcrap that you haven't been on the Yankees thread! You just use the idiot yes to post your thoughts so you can say you never posted there. Yes you have. You follow that idiot and like his post. Your little puppy does the work and you jump in with a laugh agreeing with him . Funny thing is the Mets are having a great year but the dumb duece focus on Yankees fans. Crazy shit.
This topic is to talk about the Mets and baseball, not for 12 year olds to debate whose Johnson is bigger. Enough.

Reactions: tico brown
Well you should talk to @yesrutgers01 and @RUfinally2008 who are mesmerized on Yankee fan issues. Yankees fans haven't visited this thread but Your Mets alum seem to be focused on it.
Again, I haven't posted once in the Dead Zone. and have never met yesrutgers01 nor have any control over what he posts. I've read plenty of his posts, mostly positive Yankee stuff which clearly I don't hit the like button. While your checking, copy and paste all of the people that trash you in The Dead Zone that I hit the like button. It's hardly just yesrutgers01.lol Did you just say Yankee fans don't visit this thread ,really? I realize this thread is extremely long, but there are many many posts by The 3 Amigos, and you know that. I'll send out another memo telling yesrutger01 to stop posting since it burns your ass. PS. To quote one of your lines, go back to the Dead Zone, your not welcome here. Sound familiar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT