ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Yankees Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Gallo we are way behind He gets up makes an out we score a bunch of runs he gets up again makes his 2nd out in the inning and stops the rally. WTF is Boone doing?
Does Gallo have pictures of Cashman and Boone with hookers? What else can explain this dipshit playing so much?

Aaron Hicks ON HIS DAY OFF, June 13th…. Honored my dad by playing in the Yogi Berra Museum celebrity golf outing…. Willie Randolph and Ron Guidry are our hosts.
I met his fiancée Cheyenne Woods, Tiger’s niece….so cool!!!!
Aaron by the way is a solid scratch who drives it 300 plus and spins his wedges around the greens.
Love that guy, if healthy it’s not even close between him and Gallo

Reactions: zappaa
According to the video, the pin was 423 yards away. The ball ended up about 15 yards from the pin which if you believe it was the same hole, his drive travelled 408 yards and just missed an eagle with his chip.

Too bad the ball doesn't sit on a tee in baseball...so Hicks would have a better chance of making contact with it.

Reactions: batts
When gleybors back Boone should put Gonzales in gallos spot.
Every article I've ever read about Estevan Florial points to his high strikeout rate as the main thing holding him back. Yet it doesn't seem to be holding back Gallo.

Every article I've ever read about Estevan Florial points to his high strikeout rate as the main thing holding him back. Yet it doesn't seem to be holding back Gallo.
In the limited amount of time I saw him, his defense didn’t look so great. That could be a factor.

Sears pitches great last night and this year. Rewarded by getting sent down.

Yankee infield bringing the D tonite.
I can't produce anything to back up my opinion, but this year's defense is much better than it has been. And the starting pitching is definitely an asset.

Is this the end result of finally dumping Sanchez?

I can't produce anything to back up my opinion, but this year's defense is much better than it has been. And the starting pitching is definitely an asset.

Is this the end result of finally dumping Sanchez?
I was watching Sanchez for a few games
a couple of weeks ago. His catching made me laugh when he was here I wanted to cry.

Having a new catcher has directly impacted the pitching staff. I don't see how you can deny it. Sanchez is hitting a bit better in Minny so good for him and good for them putting up with his defensive liability.

13-4.
Cole 7-2.....behind Taillon at 9-1.
Capenter two more home runs. Hicks actually contributed to the offense.
Not sure where they can use Chapman right now.

13-4.
Cole 7-2.....behind Taillon at 9-1.
Capenter two more home runs. Hicks actually contributed to the offense.
Not sure where they can use Chapman right now.
Chapman can sweep up sunflower seeds in the bullpen with a broom and pan.

He can probably handle that.

At least Chapman is crapping out on the last year of his deal. We actually got a lot out of him. At this point in time, a team that can develop young pitching talent that throws in the high 90's shouldn't have to spend 15 million a year on an aging closer.

At least Chapman is crapping out on the last year of his deal. We actually got a lot out of him. At this point in time, a team that can develop young pitching talent that throws in the high 90's shouldn't have to spend 15 million a year on an aging closer.
Can't complain. He's just shot now. Good to see this happen in the middle of the season instead of the playoffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: RW90 and Rhuarc
Boone put him in a good spot, 7th inning big lead. Loisiga and German back soon Britton in august.
Marinaccio unavailable for 2 nd game with ‘dead arm’

Chapman looked like he hadn't touched a baseball in over a month. Keep finding those spots and maybe he figures it out. if he doesn't, you just let him ride off into the sunset.

It looks like it's gonna be a juggling act all season with usage of King and Holmes.
Nice sweep today though.

Astros gonna be a problem in the playoffs.

And given how bad the West is, might have a better record by the end of the year.

I think both the NYY and Houston win >105 games.

The last time that Yankees were off on July 4 was in 1978.
It may have been a rainout in either Boston or Texas.

Of course,2020 and 1981 don't count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT