ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFFICIAL - Make Fun of the Mets/Yanks Thread - 2018 Season

T2Kplus10

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2010
Time to start this one up again! :)

The Mets are going to be so bad, but at least their manager will "love" the players.

What's the difference between a Yankee and a quickie?

A Yankee you do by yourself.

Time to start this one up again! :)

The Mets are going to be so bad, but at least their manager will "love" the players.
Disagree. Mets finally stay healthy and Nimmo and Rosario turn a few heads.

Predict they are a player away from a wild card berth. Now will the Wilpon’s actually spend the money at the trade deadline? Hope Springs Eternal.

Disagree. Mets finally stay healthy and Nimmo and Rosario turn a few heads.

Predict they are a player away from a wild card berth. Now will the Wilpon’s actually spend the money at the trade deadline? Hope Springs Eternal.
Of course the Mets are healthy, real baseball hasn't started yet.

Reactions: Kbee3
Many teams already have injuries. Let’s not let your bias get in the way of facts

The name of this thread is the “Make fun of the Mets/Yanks thread.” It’s a joke. Don’t take it personally.

The name of this thread is the “Make fun of the Mets/Yanks thread.” It’s a joke. Don’t take it personally.
Trust me have read enough of his posts to know. By the way look at the responses. I am not the only one to respond to him. Should tell you something

Didn't someone post a poll here that showed the Yankees were far and away the favorite team of NJ residents and that the Phillies had the second most fans here in the Garden State ? Shouldn't the thread starter mention Yankees/Phillies, not Yankees/Mets ?
I think the numbers were something like:
Yankees 45%
Phillies 20%
Mets 14%

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Didn't someone post a poll here that showed the Yankees were far and away the favorite team of NJ residents and that the Phillies had the second most fans here in the Garden State ? Shouldn't the thread starter mention Yankees/Phillies, not Yankees/Mets ?
I think the numbers were something like:
Yankees 45%
Phillies 20%
Mets 14%
+1
Even in NJ, nobody cares about the local JV team!

That poll I believe was in The National Inquire,lol. Right next to a story about the Loch Ness Monster.There is no way the Phillies are more popular than the Mets in NJ.

This thread is truly pathetic - only 15 replies so far? Heck, even Dopey's mole pole thread has more replies than that!

Personally I hope both teams do well this year but the Yanks fans can bite me. There... I got that out the way for 2018 lol.

Reactions: RuBird
Same thing the 86 Mets were on.....tons of blow!
Substitute Roids, and it seems to be the way the Big Boy programs in college football and basketball string so many winning seasons together, and then throw in illegal recruiting practices, and you got a tried and true formula,lol.

Yankees, best bullpen in baseball? Bring back Girardi, Boone, I mean Bonehead, is just following orders, and looks totally dumbfounded whenever the camera shows him on screen. This year is gonna be even more fun than I had hoped.:cool2::baseball:[banana]

Yankees, best bullpen in baseball? Bring back Girardi, Boone, I mean Bonehead, is just following orders, and looks totally dumbfounded whenever the camera shows him on screen. This year is gonna be even more fun than I had hoped.:cool2::baseball:[banana]
It was a bad call to walk Donaldson. You should never intentionally walk the bases loaded. No worries, the Yanks will iron out the issues!

It was a bad call to walk Donaldson. You should never intentionally walk the bases loaded. No worries, the Yanks will iron out the issues!
I'm sure your right. The Yankees will go out and get whatever they need, no doubt,the Mets? Not so much.It's the lifelong {62} years of pain as a Mets fan. Then of course, I became a die hard Rutgers fan.:cry::baseball::football:

I'm sure your right. The Yankees will go out and get whatever they need, no doubt,the Mets? Not so much.It's the lifelong {62} years of pain as a Mets fan. Then of course, I became a die hard Rutgers fan.:cry::baseball::football:
As an RU fan, you should be a Yankees fan also, for balance.

As the saying goes, the difference between the Mets and Yanks:

Steinbrenner invested his money into the team
Wilpon invested his money with Madoff

Nuff said! :)

As an RU fan, you should be a Yankees fan also, for balance.

As the saying goes, the difference between the Mets and Yanks:

Steinbrenner invested his money into the team
Wilpon invested his money with Madoff

Nuff said! :)
It just kills me that the Wilpons want to hold onto the team.Give it up already if you don't want to spend. With all the shit George got caught doing,the suspensions, the bad press from time to time, the Billy and Reggie crap, at least he always tried to win. I'd take back Joan Payson, rest her soul.

Lol, stay classy Yankee fans,booed Stanton off the field today.
images

ADVERTISEMENT