ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Outdoor Gatherings of 25 Now Allowed

Still advising to keep around immediate family only, wearing masks, and social distancing

Places around here have had large signs from the beginning of closures in the front window with phone numbers that you can get haircuts at their houses.

What a sad photo...the degree of self-inflicted chaos and economic ruin inflicted by so many government bozos is staggering.
It's a dam shame that small businesses are being driven into permanent closure, esp ones like this shop who have taken the initiative to make the to adhere tonthe new rules that would actually make this place safer to go. Instead, places like this would be given citations, fines, and wind up on Trooper Callahan's Daily Knucklehead Roll Call.

Arizona is now wide open except schools . Yesterday I drove by a mall with a Kohl's Marshalls and Ross Dress for Less. They were standing 50 deep toe to toe in the blazing sun to wait to go in and shop two by two. A few had masks. Most did not. Cases in Arizona have spiked a bit but it's still a red state so it is what it is. I hope to God that this is not a mistake. I really do. But I can't stop them. I can only do what I want to do and at 66 I am laying low and will continue to do so

3 months closure in NJ for barber shops, salons and gyms. While Murphy is killing off the seniors in nursing homes he’s also crushing small business owners who will not recover from this.

And yet he has a high approval rating? Why?
His high approval rating is according to NJ.Com. I've met many who say he's clueless and seems to be following Cuomo around. edit: This is why comments are needed on that site.

3 months closure in NJ for barber shops, salons and gyms. While Murphy is killing off the seniors in nursing homes he’s also crushing small business owners who will not recover from this.

And yet he has a high approval rating? Why?
They asked the right people for that poll?

His high approval rating is according to NJ.Com. I've met many who say he's clueless and seems to be following Cuomo around. edit: This is why comments are needed on that site.
Go to the FB feed of Murphy's daily pressers. Theres definitely more people ripping him a new one everyday than what the polls indicate lol.

So I saw Fauci on CNBC earlier. Now he says staying closed too long could cause "irreparable damage". And now is the time to seriously look at reopening the economy and the country.

Nearly 40 million unemployed is pretty irreparable damage already, buddy. I wonder now if the Fauci sycophants will turn on him?

Arizona is now wide open except schools . Yesterday I drove by a mall with a Kohl's Marshalls and Ross Dress for Less. They were standing 50 deep toe to toe in the blazing sun to wait to go in and shop two by two. A few had masks. Most did not. Cases in Arizona have spiked a bit but it's still a red state so it is what it is. I hope to God that this is not a mistake. I really do. But I can't stop them. I can only do what I want to do and at 66 I am laying low and will continue to do so
I'm on my way to Arizona via NJ by my SUV. Leaving tomorrow 6 a.m. and plan to be in Sedona Sunday evening. Forecast is temperatures in the 90's. Woo hoo.

So I saw Fauci on CNBC earlier. Now he says staying closed too long could cause "irreparable damage". And now is the time to seriously look at reopening the economy and the country.

Nearly 40 million unemployed is pretty irreparable damage already, buddy. I wonder now if the Fauci sycophants will turn on him?
I think most knows he is being told to say that. CDC has already said as much. It’s more politics than science.

Shifty How long are you staying? Starting Tuesday or Wednesday Phoenix and surrounding areas looking at 109 plus. Sedona usually a but cooler but your Jersey skin might melt. Safe travels .

Reactions: knightinaz
Shifty How long are you staying? Starting Tuesday or Wednesday Phoenix and surrounding areas looking at 109 plus. Sedona usually a but cooler but your Jersey skin might melt. Safe travels .
Covid doesn't stand a chance in that weather! Throw in some tequila for extra measure!

Reactions: Knight Shift
well then "most" can sit at home scared and wait for the call that their grandma just died in the nursing home alone . leave the rest of us alone to live our lives.
Visiting your grandma at a nursing isn’t going to help. Isn’t social distancing leaving you alone? People are asking you to do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT