ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ozark (spoilers)

The actor playing Ben looks like a younger Timothy Hutton so I looked him up to see if he's his son. He isn't, but turns out he's a Rutgers grad (BFA from Mason Gross)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1670601/bio

@Vlife - Good catch. My girlfriend said the same exact thing about Ben (Go RU) and Timothy Hutton. Aaaand, now we wait a year for season 4.

Just finished 3 (get it?) tonight. (I should probably re-state that lol) Great show. This is one I wish had like 16-20 episode seastions. Too long to wait especially since we're stuck.
I had to go back and watch the last 3-4 from season 2 to remember the continuity.

Their new album is Off The Beaten Path. Looks like tour dates are on hold due to corona.

Last edited:
Just finished season 3 and it's really good. Ruth Langmore is among my all-time favorite TV characters. The way that ended, there's gotta be a Season 4. One downside are the FBI agents who more annoying and irritating than anything else. Nothing like the Sopranos agent Harris.

Reactions: RUseaweed
I laughed out loud when Wyatt told Ruth she wants me to meet her mother.

ozark-season-2-episode-2-recap.jpg

so tired this morning. i binged re-watched season 2 to remember what happened. and then bing watched season 3 until 5 am last night. That some ending. 3 straight nights of binge watching ozark ... i am spent.

World's grossest couple doesn't even come close... [sick] I have to close my eyes for those scenes.

I was at Pete's Tavern in early February having brunch with some friends. I looked across the room and Julia Garner aka Ruth was having brunch with her husband.

Great show.

I thought season 3 was a drop off from the first two seasons. It was still good, and the ending of episode 10 was awesome, but the first two seasons were at a higher level.

Agree. Just finished it last night. Still entertaining but didn't like the whole "let's throw in another crazy character and see what happens" ploy. Felt unnecessary at this point, and they had enough storylines going on.

That ending, tho ...

Just finished season 3 and it's really good. Ruth Langmore is among my all-time favorite TV characters. The way that ended, there's gotta be a Season 4. One downside are the FBI agents who more annoying and irritating than anything else. Nothing like the Sopranos agent Harris.

I absolutely love Ruth! Sorry to see her in cahoots with that psycho. As for the FBI agents, I think they're supposed to piss us off.

I just watched season 4 of Better Call Saul. It's great how it intertwines with the Breaking Bad Series. Breaking Bad has been my all time favorite to watch. I highly recommend those 2 to watch also if you are stuck home during a pandemic.

I just watched season 4 of Better Call Saul. It's great how it intertwines with the Breaking Bad Series. Breaking Bad has been my all time favorite to watch. I highly recommend those 2 to watch also if you are stuck home during a pandemic.

I've been on an all-drugs binge (on Netflix). Went from Narcos, to Top Boy, to Ozark while simultaneously rewatching Breaking Bad ahead of seeing El Camino. Think I might try El Chapo next.

I've been on an all-drugs binge (on Netflix). Went from Narcos, to Top Boy, to Ozark while simultaneously rewatching Breaking Bad ahead of seeing El Camino. Think I might try El Chapo next.

Ha ! I watched all of Narcos, El Chapo, El Camino, and the Wire. I didn't watch Top Boy. Is that worth a watch? Another one that I enjoyed was Bloodline. It's too bad there were only 3 seasons of that. Any others worth watching? My wife and I were going to start FleaBag and see what all the hype was about that. I don't know. It didnt seem like my kind of show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT