ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Password Managers and iOS

Schmurg

Redshirt
Apr 25, 2002
sorry for another OT but saw someone mention a password manager the other day and this board has never steered me wrong.

Anyone have suggestions for the best password manager when using an iPad and iPhone? Lastpass seems to be best bang for buck but I am having issues with it logging on to a variety of sites like fidelity, ebates, etc but only one the iPad or iPhone.

Dashlane appears expensive but works and I'd be able to leverage at work on a Windows machine. Finally 1passwprd would either be personal only or $5 a month for their families which seems pointLess since the wife uses a kindle and it isn't compatible.

Thanks and sorry again.

sorry for another OT but saw someone mention a password manager the other day and this board has never steered me wrong.

Anyone have suggestions for the best password manager when using an iPad and iPhone? Lastpass seems to be best bang for buck but I am having issues with it logging on to a variety of sites like fidelity, ebates, etc but only one the iPad or iPhone.

Dashlane appears expensive but works and I'd be able to leverage at work on a Windows machine. Finally 1passwprd would either be personal only or $5 a month for their families which seems pointLess since the wife uses a kindle and it isn't compatible.

Thanks and sorry again.

Lastpass is a decent deal. 10 years for $120. Has encryption such that even if they get hacked your info still is secured.

1password is awesome. been using it for almost a decade now. syncs all ios devices, mac, pc. can't speak to kindle usage.

it even syncs via dropbox, so you can sign into dropbox from anything with internet access to view your stored credentials. always use two factor auth on top of your strong master password for added security. two factor auth available for dropbox as well.

1password is awesome. been using it for almost a decade now. syncs all ios devices, mac, pc. can't speak to kindle usage.

it even syncs via dropbox, so you can sign into dropbox from anything with internet access to view your stored credentials. always use two factor auth on top of your strong master password for added security. two factor auth available for dropbox as well.

Didn't they stop dropbox synching the other month?

ADVERTISEMENT