ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pat Kivlehan

colbert17

Heisman Winner
Aug 30, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
In an under the radar move last week the Padres signed RU's own Pat Kivlehan to a minor league contract and invited him to the big league camp for spring training. He joins fellow RU alum Brian O'Grady in Padres camp.
Pat doesn't have much of a chance of making the team but hopefully he does enough that he can showcase himself and find himself a better spot to be back in MLB.
Good luck Pat!!!

I believe ex rutgers football player Jauwan Harris is in the Padres organization. A flood recruit and one of the best players of ash era

Reactions: Greg2020
I believe ex rutgers football player Jauwan Harris is in the Padres organization. A flood recruit and one of the best players of ash era

Jauwan played A ball at Fort Wayne (one of my favorite minor league names, the Tin Caps) in 2019. Hit only.212 but was 29 for 35 in stolen bases.

He'll probably play at Lake Elsinore in the California League this year.

In today's game Pat started in LF. Was 0-2 with a FC. Replaced by pinch runner................
Brian O'Grady. Kind of cool to see.

Little article on padres.com about Brian O'Grady.

...and another RU man mic'd up. Giving a little insight in the thought process at the plate.

Gotta figure Todd will make the roster. He's raking right now and the team is raving about his leadership in the dugout and in the lockerroom.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
ADVERTISEMENT