ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Paul McCartney died 9/11/66

BABYBULL24

Junior
Oct 15, 2006
So I don't have a dog in the fight - was to young to like the Beatles and don't really like the Beatles but do like a conspiracy theory.
So has anyone read the "The Memoirs of Billy Shears"?

So essentially Paul McCartney was killed on 9/11/66...interesting date and this guy Billy Shears/Billy Sheahan took over for him at the making of
Seargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band...like i said have no dog in the fight but I caught this piece of tape from Graham Nash from Crosby, Nash and Young saying
this:

This got me to look a little further 12 second clip - if Paul McCartney wasn't playing in Wings then who was? :
Like when Ringo, George and John are referring to Faul?
What does that mean?

So the next video is an hour of Mike Sage of Quay discussing if in 1966 they could replace Paul McCartney what could they do today?
Regards

• Wow
Reactions: RUTGERS95
This is what I find a little disturbing - Heather Mills knows the Truth...but she cant reveal it...they killed Lennon 78 or 79 tried to kill Harrison 81 attacked with a knife and Ringo is just to stupid...

This is it George Harrison calling Paul McCartney - William - I dunno are you retarded?
George Harrison says - how are you William/Billy - not close to PAUL...we are just getting started....but proceed...George was key...

So I don't have a dog in the fight - was to young to like the Beatles and don't really like the Beatles but do like a conspiracy theory.

So essentially Paul McCartney was killed on 9/11/66...interesting date and this guy Billy Shears/Billy Sheahan took over for him at the making of
Seargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band...like i said have no dog in the fight but I caught this piece of tape from Graham Nash from Crosby, Nash and Young saying
this:

This got me to look a little further 12 second clip - if Paul McCartney wasn't playing in Wings then who was? :
What does that mean?

So the next video is an hour of Mike Sage of Quay discussing if in 1966 they could replace Paul McCartney what could they do today?
Regards

Also, birds aren’t real. The government replaced them all with spy drones disguised as birds.

Did you know that if you add up all the digits in the date 9/11/1966, the total still exceeds the OP's IQ?

Wow, the stupidity on this board continues to amaze me.
However, I do have a great investment opportunity for those same people. I own the Brooklyn Bridge and am looking to sell it. I have it for sale at a tremendous price and it is a great daily income source. Reach out and make an offer.

Maybe we can cover landing on the moon in this thread as well? Still can’t figure out how they got there so fast.

Jesus f*ckin' Christ...

This is a joke, right? Please, for the love of all that is holy, please tell me that the great Abbey Road PR stunt hasn't been resurrected by some random conspiracy theorist and now people are thinking it's true...

Last month Elvis and Jim Morrison told me that they were at Paul’s secret funeral.

I don’t understand how anyone can dislike The Beatles from a music perspective. Can’t be familiar with their entire music catalogue. Some people should spend less time on the internet and more time listening to music, it could help relieve many of their psychological anxieties.

I don’t understand how anyone can dislike The Beatles from a music perspective. Can’t be familiar with their entire music catalogue. Some people should spend less time on the internet and more time listening to music, it could help relieve many of their psychological anxieties.

Amen.

Funny thing happened to me the other night. I was sitting outside by the fire with my glass of whiskey, listening to Amazon Prime Music just do its thing, as per usual. It spun a Carpenters tune - I think it was "For All We Know". I've heard them all a million times, but this time I paused for a second to appreciate the fact that, even though he's a complete dick, Richard Carpenter can arrange the f*ck out of a tune. But then... I heard it. First time, ever. The similarities between Carpenter's arrangements and those of McCartney/Lennon are undeniable. The influences are profound.

And then I thought to myself how nice it is that I can hear that, because I think most people probably can't.

Reactions: RUGuitarMan
This is it George Harrison calling Paul McCartney - William - I dunno are you retarded?
George Harrison says - how are you William/Billy - not close to PAUL...we are just getting started....but proceed...George was key...

Are you saying Paul died or Paul's music died in 1966? Because come on man - he def contributed well to Peppers and Abbey Road especially.

I remember as a kid there was a rumor if you ran a certain Beatles LP backwards it would say something like "Turn me on dead man" and we did it with some friends and it did sound like that. The other comment was Paul is barefoot in the Abbey Rd pic and that meant something. Its BS but some like conspiracies so it chugs along.

this:

What does that mean?

Regards

It means you need to seek help. And I mean that in the most genuine way possible.

Reactions: redking
I remember as a kid there was a rumor if you ran a certain Beatles LP backwards it would say something like "Turn me on dead man" and we did it with some friends and it did sound like that. The other comment was Paul is barefoot in the Abbey Rd pic and that meant something. Its BS but some like conspiracies so it chugs along.
It was Revolution #9 I think at the end when Lennon keeps repeating “number 9, number 9….”
Late summer/Fall 1969, there was a whole thing about Paul being dead. Everyone was searching for clues, radio stations were in on it. In addition to the ones already mentioned on Glass Onion, Lennon sang, “Here’s another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul” speculation was Walrus was a sign of death in some weird tribal lore.
As absurd as it was, kids were staying up half the night looking for “clues”
Good times…

Reactions: RC71 and ScarletNut
Wow, the stupidity on this board continues to amaze me.
However, I do have a great investment opportunity for those same people. I own the Brooklyn Bridge and am looking to sell it. I have it for sale at a tremendous price and it is a great daily income source. Reach out and make an offer.
I guess you don't know I bought it the other day. Pretty cheap.

If you're interested we can talk after I get the paperwork from the Crown Prince of Nigeria.

Also, birds aren’t real. The government replaced them all with spy drones disguised as birds.

When you say “the government”, I assume you don’t mean the mind controlled humans who the public thinks are running things, but actually the REAL power behind everything, the lizard people.

Reactions: RU at the shore
It was Revolution #9 I think at the end when Lennon keeps repeating “number 9, number 9….”
Late summer/Fall 1969, there was a whole thing about Paul being dead. Everyone was searching for clues, radio stations were in on it. In addition to the ones already mentioned on Glass Onion, Lennon sang, “Here’s another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul” speculation was Walrus was a sign of death in some weird tribal lore.
As absurd as it was, kids were staying up half the night looking for “clues”
Good times…
Yes. And….” I buried Paul….”

ADVERTISEMENT