ADVERTISEMENT

OT: POSSIBLE Discount Tickets for Maryland/RU Basketball

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
The Maryland game is Rutgers Faculty/Staff Day. I am NOT positive,but they may be able to get several discount tickets. If you know anyone who works at Rutgers, check with them to see if they can get some for you. The Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678.

As long as discount tix aren't available to the general public for this game, since Maryland fans would scarf them up in a heartbeat. We don't want that.

Why are we discounting tickets? Sell them at full price and throw in a parking pass for a four pack, perhaps. Instead of discounting tickets reward long-time season ticket buyers with free extra tickets. Season ticket buyers are the program’s best ambassadors.

Reactions: OntheBanks
Why are we discounting tickets? Sell them at full price and throw in a parking pass for a four pack, perhaps. Instead of discounting tickets reward long-time season ticket buyers with free extra tickets. Season ticket buyers are the program’s best ambassadors.
Mr Twister, we just got two Free tickets for the Minnesota game.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
I live in Florida and have 2 season tickets. I did not get 2 free tickets for the Minnesota game. How were ticket holders informed of the availability of free tickets?

I live in Florida and have 2 season tickets. I did not get 2 free tickets for the Minnesota game. How were ticket holders informed of the availability of free tickets?
He got something special I think. I don't think it was a broad offer?
Btw, didn't Rutgers jack up the price for the last home games up top from 15 to 25?

Mr Twister, it was mentioned in a post on the basketball board. I get a lot of emails from Rutgers so it may have been in one of those. I am not a member of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or whatever anti-social media was created in the last five minutes so I didn’t see it there. All people had to do was contact the ticket office. Seats were about ten rows behind my season ticket location.

Reactions: Mr_Twister
ADVERTISEMENT