ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Post funny clips from your favorite shows.

Final scene of Trading Places (fast forward to the 5:00 mark or play the whole thing)

I haven't watched sitcoms in years, but I remember the WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway as mentioned previously in this thread.
I also remember the scene in Taxi where the burned out from drugs Rev. Jim was going to take his driving test.
This will make you piss your pants laughing.

Here's another one for you to enjoy.

I haven't watched sitcoms in years, but I remember the WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway as mentioned previously in this thread.
I also remember the scene in Taxi where the burned out from drugs Rev. Jim was going to take his driving test.

Great,great show, some funny stuff,with so many great actors.

Michael Scott can't understand why doing the Chris Rock routine is inappropriate for an Office.

Jim Ignatowski was one of the best sitcom characters of all time. Tony was breeding chinchillas for a while and asks, "How many do you think I have now?"
Jim: "176?"
Tony: "Wrong! I have 179!"
Jim: "How could I have made such a mistake?"
Elaine: "Jim, you were off by 3!"
Jim: "Go ahead! Rub it in!!"

Jim: "Yeah, I did some drugs, though probably not as many as you think. How many drugs do you think I did?"
Elaine: "A lot."
Jim: "Wow! Right on the nose!"

One of my Top 10 comedic soliloquy/s of all time delivered by Marisa Tomei as Miss Mona Lisa Vito in My Cousin Vinnie: "The Defense Is Wroooong."

P.S. - Jan Smithers over Loni Anderson.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.
James Brolin was a lucky man.
And now he is with Barbra, wife #3.

And if you want to go old school variety show funny
find the youtube of Tim Conway and the elephants story from the Carol Burnett Show
One line made Vicki Lawrence a u tube star
Tim Conway = the best sketch artist of all time
Watching his castmates try to keep it together is as funny as the skits
Conway killed Harvey Korman on a regular basis

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT