ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Probable Wintry Mix to Rain for Most on 2/24-25 (but more wintry N/W)

Sun is starting to come out a wee bit in Morristown. I hope my green giant arborvitae get some melting of accumulated ice before tonight’s freeze!

Yeah, it took some effort to open my car door this morning as it was seriously encased. I would've thought you guys would've had worse road conditions, at least on the local roads - a few folks in that area reporting slushy/icy local roads this morning.
Well it's hard to tell if the road is wet or iced over from this picture sent to me this morning - it looks more wet to me:

OGJ549w.jpg

They're just gearing up for future post-office jobs for when climate change outcomes (i.e. "Waterworld") means most mail will be delivered by boat.

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

Or, you know, something like that.
That a would be a fine career choice, and they much to choose from. As team, the cum GPA last spring was 3.51 with 28 4.0s.

Reactions: mildone
Was happy for an overperformer today.

Weather prediction: 2 to 4 overnight, ski resort reported 6, rode more like a foot+. Powder 'till closing.

An inch at most down at home, should have melted away by now, assuming sun was out.

Glad I took the 5:30 pm flight instead of 8:30 am. I am enjoying the 2 hour delay in my afternoon departure which is delayed for no apparent reason

Yeah, it took some effort to open my car door this morning as it was seriously encased. I would've thought you guys would've had worse road conditions, at least on the local roads - a few folks in that area reporting slushy/icy local roads this morning.
I had a that at work but while seemingly frozen it was more like slush all over the car.

ADVERTISEMENT