ADVERTISEMENT

OT: R U Interested in co-hosting a Rutgers Football Podcast

rufanjerry

Freshman
Sep 24, 2013
I am rufanjerry and have been doing a podcast on Rutgers Football for a few years now.

As a regular fan, I have always felt my niche was putting together a podcast that from the perspective of a fan - but one who is not overly biased in one way or the other. I have an obvious pro RU slant but there are times when you have to tell it how it is. I like to get content that others down have - particularly interviews with podcasters from other team sites. But mostly I have been lucky to have regular guests like Shawn, Bobby, Matt H, Sam H and others on the site. Unfortunately for me - but great for them - most of them have gone on to do their own podcasts limiting my guest list.

It is great we now have so many podcast options now. I still feel there is room for the R B1G Show and with some changes - primarily a regular second host - I look forward to the new year.

I have learned a couple of things over the years. For one, when the podcast airs is not important. This provides flexibility to when we broadcast. To me what will be more important is the quality of guest and the second host.

If you are interested in being a regular co-host please email me at rufanjerry@gmail.com This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get themselves starting in podcasting and perhaps go off on their own, but did not know how to start. Also a great spot for communications major.

If you are also interested in being a guest email. Maybe a guest who can turn into co-host.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Might want to put a link in this thread for folks to find the podcast.

ADVERTISEMENT