ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Raheem Mostert

LOL in the postgame interview Bradshaw told Mostert he didn’t know who the heck he was at the beginning of the year and that he thought his name was Mozart. Bradshaw sounded a bit like a drunk Joe Namath.

Reactions: ashokan
LOL in the postgame interview Bradshaw told Mostert he didn’t know who the heck he was at the beginning of the year and that he thought his name was Mozart. Bradshaw sounded a bit like a drunk Joe Namath.

I was thinking he should change his middle name.

Raheem Amadeus Mostert would sound pretty good.

Mostert makes the notion of drafting a RB at the top of the first round (Saquan, Ezekiel Elliott) or giving them QB money (Elliott, Gurley) silly.

Reactions: ScarletStateofNJ
Mostert upsets me. I picked him up on my dynasty team last season when he got a little run and looked really good. I kept him until the point this year where it looked like he was buried again. Tried to trade him and got no takers. I knew he was a good player, but thoughtt the Niners weren't gonna give him a shot. So I ran out of roster space and had to make the tough decision. Ugh. Hopefully it doesn't haunt me for too many seasons.

Mostert upsets me. I picked him up on my dynasty team last season when he got a little run and looked really good. I kept him until the point this year where it looked like he was buried again. Tried to trade him and got no takers. I knew he was a good player, but thoughtt the Niners weren't gonna give him a shot. So I ran out of roster space and had to make the tough decision. Ugh. Hopefully it doesn't haunt me for too many seasons.
That's what sucks about those keeper leagues. Performance is so inconsistent from year to year. Last year's dud is this year's stud and vice versa.

He told a story on the radio about surfing next to a shark. This is a unique guy. I like him and while I want the Chiefs to win I hope Raheem does well.

Sounds like a Chris Berman nickname. The Shanahans seem to have a knack for turning no name RBs into yardage-spewing machines.
The line Berman used after Sunday's game was "Colonel Mostert! In the library! With the lead pipe!" The last two were variable after each of his four TDs.

ADVERTISEMENT