ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Recall alert: More than 1M pressure washer spray guns sold at Lowe’s, Amazon recalled

RUfromSoCal?

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2006

Greenworks and Powerworks brand pressure washer spray guns were recalled because the spray gun connector may break and injure the user.

I know it's completely off-topic. But, with the warmer weather here and the pollen blowing - I know many of us are getting them out (or buying new ones)...

I had mine out this weekend - and just heard this news today... luckily it's a different brand.

Last edited:
Shocker. More cheap crap from China failing or breaking.
unfortunately, there are virtually no fully-USA designed and built pressure-washers (for home use) anymore. And, again, while I don't own one - these suckers cost $200 - $350 depending on model - that ain't cheap for an electric power washer.. pretty sad that they can kill ya'

unfortunately, there are virtually no fully-USA designed and built pressure-washers (for home use) anymore. And, again, while I don't own one - these suckers cost $200 - $350 depending on model - that ain't cheap for an electric power washer.. pretty sad that they can kill ya'
They're trying to take us out any way they can lol.

These are all around 1800-2000 PSI selling for under $180. That's pretty much what I paid for mine and its 1750 PSI . I was looking for a more powerful unit up near 2200-2400 but mine hasn't tried to kill me yet so perhaps I'll just keep it.

Reactions: RUfromSoCal?
there's a special adapter that makes a pressure washer out of a regular hose.

7628732-male-hand-with-a-hose-watering-grass.jpg

Checked mine, and mine has the threaded metal fittings, not plastic. I also bought mine 2-3 years ago so I guess they hadn't cheaped out yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT