ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rivals-Based RU Nightmares...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
Dozed off on the couch tonight for a couple of hours, just woke up a bit ago and remembered a terrible nightmare I had. I was on TKR and there was an article on the home page that was lighting up like a Christmas tree. Premium exclusive breaking news-style article about Dylan Harper (Ron's younger bro) who had committed out of the blue to, of all places, Purdue. Woke up and breathed a sigh of relief when I realized it was just a dream. Pretty random though considering I've been all football lately. Felt real.

But then it got me wondering if anyone on the boards has any other scary, funny, or whatever Rivals or TKR-based dreams. I know mine is bball-themed and this is the football board, but this didn't seem RT-appropriate, and since it's the offseason for bball, that board is a bit quiet, plus the question applies to any sport. Or heck, could be about a poster, ha. So what ya got?

Woke up on the couch myself just now. Must be something in the water.

Can't say I've ever had dreams that involved TKR. I have had recent dreams about being in a class at Rutgers and being totally unprepared. I was wearing clothes though which I guess was a good thing. I graduated 35 years ago. Kind of easy to figure out where my anxieties lie.

Woke up on the couch myself just now. Must be something in the water.

Can't say I've ever had dreams that involved TKR. I have had recent dreams about being in a class at Rutgers and being totally unprepared. I was wearing clothes though which I guess was a good thing. I graduated 35 years ago. Kind of easy to figure out where my anxieties lie.
Never had a TKR dream. Not to hijack the thread but I have had the RU class nightmare - showing up for class I haven’t attended all semester and it’s the final exam.

I was dozing and woke up suddenly thinking Schiano shaved his head and resigned to replace Franklin at psu and we hired Dick Anderson as HC who brought in Flood and Ash as O & D Coordinators.

… And all the cheerleaders had moles! 😬

I was jolted out of sleep in a cold sweet just before Chris Ash was able to suck the life out of me.

Tumblr_lv13kyrMIO1qgt0vro1_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT