ADVERTISEMENT

OT RU LAX

RUgrad75

All Conference
Feb 11, 2007
Ok I get B1G will be tough, but we lost to Monmouth. My nephew is on Momnmouth, we killed them last year. In the past they were a club team, this is their 2nd yr as D-1!

I was happy for Ryan one of a handful of seniors, and he wanted to go to RU.....he is their long stick

Women's Track and Field has a B1G winner in the 200...but this has not been a great season

LAX is down this year for both squads. Rebuilding year...it appears. But some good talent is coming at least.

Rebuilding? Monmouth was a club team recently. Can't lose to Monmouth. LAX seems to be joining men's soccer in going backwards & embarrassing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Shots that were going in for RU last year are not this season. Shots that were being stopped last year are not this season/

Originally posted by Scarlet_Scourge:
LAX is down this year for both squads. Rebuilding year...it appears. But some good talent is coming at least.
sounds familiar

Unfortunately,since joining the B1G its readily apparent that most Rutgers teams are unprepared for higher level of competition.A loss to Monmouth is embarrassing and it almost happened in mens basketball this season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure RU was basically totally non-competitive in all B1G sports this year aside from football, WBB, wrestling, and women's soccer, and in all but the latter, we still lost to the top of conference, which granted has some very good teams. But the rest of our programs all seem to be doing horribly and were doing horribly in the AAC and the BE.

i cant believe they want 10 dollars a ticket per game for adults

ADVERTISEMENT