ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers Nails - with the Block R !

Status
Not open for further replies.

cappy345

Sophomore
Oct 29, 2005
Long time poster, football season ticket holder, and alum from the Geoff Billet era (RC '99) here...

My wife sells dry nail polish with Color Street and they are releasing official, branded Rutgers logo nails tomorrow!

It includes the Block R (shown below) as well as the Scarlet Knight.
For more info, please check out her website at www.effortlesslyelegantnails.com, or send me a PM and I'll get you in direct contact with her.
You can buy through that site starting tomorrow, or buy directly from my wife and pick up from us locally or we can ship it to you.

If interested in buying in bulk, let me know as well and we can see about getting something extra for you!

She’d love to hook you up with these for you or any RU fans in your life, The best part (and the one she keeps reminding me about) is that there is NO dry time…which means you can apply them in the car on the way to the game or while tailgating!
299677454_10160162243420429_1539552530008207324_n.jpg

Definitely thought these would be stakes - like a railroad stake - with a Block R emblazoned on it to represent pounding nails…

These are different nails for sure 😂

Fun game day idea - best of luck to you guys!

Last edited:
Long time poster, football season ticket holder, and alum from the Geoff Billet era (RC '99) here...

My wife sells dry nail polish with Color Street and they are releasing official, branded Rutgers logo nails tomorrow!

It includes the Block R (shown below) as well as the Scarlet Knight.
For more info, please check out her website at www.effortlesslyelegantnails.com, or send me a PM and I'll get you in direct contact with her.
You can buy through that site starting tomorrow, or buy directly from my wife and pick up from us locally or we can ship it to you.

If interested in buying in bulk, let me know as well and we can see about getting something extra for you!

She’d love to hook you up with these for you or any RU fans in your life, The best part (and the one she keeps reminding me about) is that there is NO dry time…which means you can apply them in the car on the way to the game or while tailgating!
299677454_10160162243420429_1539552530008207324_n.jpg
I love it! I’m actually getting tired of my Granddaughter painting my toes in the gazebo. One Red One Blue One Red One Blue, she says the red is for Rutgers, lol.
I think she’ll be very interested!!!

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I love it! I’m actually getting tired of my Granddaughter painting my toes in the gazebo. One Red One Blue One Red One Blue, she says the red is for Rutgers, lol.
I think she’ll be very interested!!!
Hah, sounds like my girls asking us "which ones are Rutgers red?" and complaining if it doesn't match perfectly. They'll be available at the link in my original post around 11:30am EST Tuesday.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT