ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers vs. Kent State 1994 ticket stub

JayDogSmooth

All Conference
Aug 18, 2006
First game in new stadium. Looking to buy - dad took me but I cannot find it. Anyone selling ?

I don’t have . I used to save all my stubs. I wonder if that’s become a lost past time with electronic tickets and all

I save all of my stubs, have 5-6 full books from all of the sporting events & concerts I’ve been to in the last 30 years. No idea though why I can’t find this particular game !!

Reactions: Plum Street
The one in my wallet isn't for sale.

It's too bad that I don't have the computer equipment-or the skills-to post it's picture.

For what's its worth,my ticket for my seat in 102 was $22.There is no game time.There's a picture on top of a #94 uniform,some game programs,some footballs,and some photographs.

I don’t have . I used to save all my stubs. I wonder if that’s become a lost past time with electronic tickets and all
It will be since Rutgers made the decision to stop producing Tix stubs last year with the exception of Football. But I was told (then) that Football would be this year too.

Guess we'll have to start saving the JPegs and others. Shame.

I lost most of my Treasures a bit ago. I offered up all my past programs for free and I think I kept them in there and forgot to check. The poster who got that vast majority of them could never take the time to look in them for me even though I did him a huge favor (yes, I know who he is and gave up asking and getting ignored).

I still get ticket stubs for Bball games & wrestling matches. Not nearly as nice as the ones from a few years ago which have great graphics and pictures

I still get ticket stubs for Bball games & wrestling matches. Not nearly as nice as the ones from a few years ago which have great graphics and pictures
This year the hoops women’s tickets still had the graphics, men’s tickets were plain vanilla

I have the pin from that game. I have the ticket stub somewhere. I need to organize all of them.

s-l1600.jpg

Ebay just sold two of these back on March 10. They come up every few months. There was also a minature of Rutgers Stadium in pin form attached to a card of the new Rutgers Stadium. That also comes up every few months.

Reactions: bac2therac
s-l1600.jpg

Ebay just sold two of these back on March 10. They come up every few months. There was also a minature of Rutgers Stadium in pin form attached to a card of the new Rutgers Stadium. That also comes up every few months.

have this too...how much did it sell for

I still have my pin. It is beautiful and still attached to a card which shows Rutgers Stadium on the card and says Coca Cola on it. On the back of the card it tells Rurgers was celebrating the 125th anniversary of college football at Rutgers Stadium. It is still sealed in a clear plastic bag as I never opened it. It is beautiful.It is a real collector's item but I am sorry I will not part with it.

Reactions: bac2therac
Have the pin on my hat that I bought from @SF88 at ScarletFever many, many moons ago. It and all my other pins were moved to the new hat, straw one, I also picked up at ScarletFever too.

And just realized I still have the card that the pin was attached to.

I still have the pin attached to the card, and, in weird coincidence, I graduated from Kent in May of 1994.

ADVERTISEMENT