ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP. What a year, This now has clearly passed 1968 and 1973 as "interesting times". 2nd female justice. It now seems quaint, but both she and Scalia were overwhelmingly confirmed

RIP. What a year, This now has clearly passed 1968 and 1973 as "interesting times". 2nd female justice. It now seems quaint, but both she and Scalia were overwhelmingly confirmed
Almost all were in those days. It wasn’t until Dems decided to do a modern day lynching, in Judge Thomas’ own words, that things changed.

Wow prepare for the battle for the Pied Piper of the Ignorant to move at warp speed to get a nominee in.
That might happen, or might not.
But, for me, posting sorrow and condolences over Justice Ginsburg's death would be a nice way of
respecting what she meant for our country and not hijacking a condolence thread into making thread into petty arguments over political beliefs.

congratulations.. you are the first to go political on this.. and I see someone else was there with a LIKE for you.. how sweet
we might not agree on some things, but I like the respect you're asking to be shown to Justice Ginsburg and the condolences that should be the heart of this thread and political agendas left out.
The United States lost a true daughter and that's not because of her political stances, but because she tried to do the best she could for her country as a Supreme Court Judge .

Very sad news, a true warrior until the end. As a fellow James Madison HS/Brooklyn grad along with myself, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, my dad, and tons of others RIP to a brilliant justice that served this country with honor, and respect.
You will be missed.

She was a judicial giant, accomplishing so much during her lifetime, as a student, a wife, a professor, a mother, and of course as a Supreme Court Justice. Also, loved the clips and stories of her great friendship with Justice Scalia, her polar opposite on the bench. Shows how possible it is for people with different viewpoints to still get along. RIP Notorious RBG (she loved that nickname).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT