ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the actual process and in the constitution, Trump and Mac Connell are upholding that..you want some sort of banana republic rule

Trump is the President, it is his right to nominate a candidate, it doesnt matter when a justice dies....sounds like sour grapes from your side which has been screaming for 4 years...save the fairness argument as well considering what the president has gone through

in addition the public spoke in 2016., Trump's term is not up. This is what they voted him in for.
So they shoulda filled the seat in 2016 then right ? Why did McConnell and ted Cruz oppose its then but now t’s constitutional?

They are protesting dummy. If you let that stop you from voting you’re softer than your posts would indicate.
What are they protesting ? Voting ? Wtf . So it’s not okay for people to vote by mail according to repubs and now it’s not okay to vote in person either . You guys don’t see anything wrong with this?

I know that pubs want to suppress the vote but this is taking it to a new level . What country do we live in again ?

Reactions: Greg2020
in addition the public spoke in 2016., Trump's term is not up. This is what they voted him in for.

Obama’s term wasn’t up in 2016. You could say that is what he was re-elected for in 2012. If it was up to the public to “speak” in March 2016 (200+ days before the election), why is it not up to the public to speak in September 2020 when voting is already underway in several states?

Obama’s term wasn’t up in 2016. You could say that is what he was re-elected for in 2012. If it was up to the public to “speak” in March 2016 (200+ days before the election), why is it not up to the public to speak in September 2020 when voting is already underway in several states?
Because Bac, Mitch , and ted are hypocrites, that’s why

No offense but that’s a losers mentality.

There’s really only one path forward from here. Republicans MUST get a nominee confirmed BEFORE the election. Doing so will demoralize DEMS. Anything else motivates both sides but hurts republicans more because many R voters will correctly perceive that the senate is full of cucks.

The question should be asked constantly, “What would Schumer do if the situation were reversed?” We all know the answer to that one. He would the exact same thing that McConnell is doing and Dems would fall right in line.

This “the ends justify any means,” “burn everything down to destroy the opponent (and everything else)” mentality is what’s wrong with Washington, the partisan news networks, and social media

its the actual process and in the constitution, Trump and Mac Connell are upholding that..you want some sort of banana republic rule

Trump is the President, it is his right to nominate a candidate, it doesnt matter when a justice dies....sounds like sour grapes from your side which has been screaming for 4 years...save the fairness argument as well considering what the president has gone through

You’re acting as if there’s not a somewhat unusual fact pattern in this case. There is one, and it deserves deep moral contemplation.

Because Bac, Mitch , and ted are hypocrites, that’s why

Its not a matter of hypocrisy, although there’s certainly no shortage of that in politics on either side of the aisle. And the way you can tell that in this instance is that both sides are arguing the opposite position of what they did during the Garland nomination.

You are making the mistake of thinking that politicians have principles. They don’t. The only position to which they are sincerely devoted in getting themselves re-elected and preserving their power. Republicans stopped the Garland nomination for the same reason that they are going to ram this one through - because it’s in their political interest to do so and because they have the power to do it. Dems would do the same. There’s no question about it.

Its not a matter of hypocrisy, although there’s certainly no shortage of that in politics on either side of the aisle. And the way you can tell that in this instance is that both sides are arguing the opposite position of what they did during the Garland nomination.

You are making the mistake of thinking that politicians have principles. They don’t. The only position to which they are sincerely devoted in getting themselves re-elected and preserving their power. Republicans stopped the Garland nomination for the same reason that they are going to ram this one through - because it’s in their political interest to do so and because they have the power to do it. Dems would do the same. There’s no question about it.
I totally agree with your statement ; that’s why I don’t want to hear any whining when the Dems try to do everything to stop it

Reactions: NotInRHouse
This “the ends justify any means,” “burn everything down to destroy the opponent (and everything else)” mentality is what’s wrong with Washington, the partisan news networks, and social media

Nobody is destroying anything by confirming a scotus justice. And in case you haven’t noticed, those prone to burning down everything in sight didn’t need an excuse like a scotus confirmation to do it.

So they shoulda filled the seat in 2016 then right ? Why did McConnell and ted Cruz oppose its then but now t’s constitutional?

two different parties last time, now same parties control, why are you peeps missing that

there is no law against it, there is no doctrine, after the despicable charade the Dems pulled with Garth and Kavanaugh I dont want to hear anything about fairness and honor

I totally agree with your statement ; that’s why I don’t want to hear any whining when the Dems try to do everything to stop it

Everything? What did the Republicans do to Merrick Gartland personally?

That depends on what ‘everything’ entails. What was done to Garland was just procedural. What happened to Kavanaugh was just disgusting. There’s fair play (Garland) and there’s unfair play (Kavanaugh). Being on the short or long end of the stick isn’t a license to do anything at all no matter how reprehensible.

Dems have a right to be upset about this but mature people will just shrug their shoulders and say it sucks for us but that’s the way it is. One day Dems will have control of the White House and senate again and then they’ll do the same thing.

Reactions: ATIOH and BigWill
Voter mail fraud will be 10x worse than originally expected now too. Buckle up!
Think of the insanity of what some judges have ruled already on the election vote handling.

for example, in Pennsylvania they’re barred from comparing vote signatures to the signature on record.

In another state a judge has ruled votes can not be rejected for not having a postmark or a smeared or illegible postmark.

the Dems are setting up nationally for the biggest fraud in U.S. History.

Last edited:
No offense but that’s a losers mentality.

There’s really only one path forward from here. Republicans MUST get a nominee confirmed BEFORE the election. Doing so will demoralize DEMS. Anything else motivates both sides but hurts republicans more because many R voters will correctly perceive that the senate is full of cucks.

The question should be asked constantly, “What would Schumer do if the situation were reversed?” We all know the answer to that one. He would the exact same thing that McConnell is doing and Dems would fall right in line.

well his goal shouldn’t be to “demoralize Dems”. he shouldn’t do something so “it won’t hurt Republicans”.

Hes President of the US and should do what’s best for the US. And appointing a judge before the election is probably the worst thing he can do for the country

I’m officially done here as a poster. This is just one big MAGA fest where reality and reason don’t matter. I weep for Rutgers.
Thanks to all the usual suspect, CE board refugees for teaching me how 1930s Germany went down.
You were arrested and beat up in the streets?

Or were your feeling just hurt because someone didn’t agree with you?

Think of the insanity of what some juseges have rules already on the election vote handling.

for example, in Pennsylvania they’re barred from comparing vote signatures to the signature on record.

In another state a judge has ruled votes can to be rejected for not having a postmark or a smeared or illegible postmark.

The Supreme Court is going to have to step-up and stop this judicial-sanctioned voter fraud at the state level.

Nobody is destroying anything by confirming a scotus justice. And in case you haven’t noticed, those prone to burning down everything in sight didn’t need an excuse like a scotus confirmation to do it.

Mosco Mitch may not have the votes anyway. We can only hope that there are 4 Republican Senators that have morals and keep this from happening.

well his goal shouldn’t be to “demoralize Dems”. he shouldn’t do something so “it won’t hurt Republicans”.

Hes President of the US and should do what’s best for the US. And appointing a judge before the election is probably the worst thing he can do for the country

The goal is not demoralizing Dems. The goals are appointing a scotus justice and winning the election. And if you’re not a lefty that IS what’s best for the country. In order to do that, Republicans need to fill that seat before the election.

I’m officially done here as a poster. This is just one big MAGA fest where reality and reason don’t matter. I weep for Rutgers.
Thanks to all the usual suspect, CE board refugees for teaching me how 1930s Germany went down.
LOL at your crying. But a real bad look comparing anything American to the Nazis. #Reportable

I’m a Trump guy but for the sake of the country, just wait. If you’re so confident you will win just hold off on announcing pick until after election so country doesn’t burn down

"They" are going to go crazy either way. A lot of what has been called protests are part of what's really an insurgency - well funded and organized. They want to take country down either way. More than a few of them are violently deranged. You dont want them to have power because everything will go down the toilet quick

You’re acting as if there’s not a somewhat unusual fact pattern in this case. There is one, and it deserves deep moral contemplation.
Which fact pattern would you like to discuss?

The completely bogus Russian Collusion drama?

The Complete disgrace of the Kavenaugh hearings?

The complete denigrate of the bogus partisan impeachment?

The treatment of Garland?

Where exactly should we draw the lines on fair play and morality ?

"They" are going to go crazy either way. A lot of what has been called protests are part of what's really an insurgency - well funded and organized. They want to take country down either way. More than a few of them are violently deranged. You dont want them to have power because everything will go down the toilet quick

Holy smokes. That bat-sh!t crazy girl needs to be under surveillance, like yesterday. Better yet, institutionalized.

The goal is not demoralizing Dems. The goals are appointing a scotus justice and winning the election. And if you’re not a lefty that IS what’s best for the country. In order to do that, Republicans need to fill that seat before the election.

No offense but your posts reek of partisanship. And that’s NOT best for the country right now.

I agree they’re crazy which is why i’d wait. I doubt Biden wins and so just wait.

Damn! That chick is WHACK!!! Lol

Think of the insanity of what some judges have ruled already on the election vote handling.

In another state a judge has ruled votes can not be rejected for not having a postmark or a smeared or illegible postmark.

The only fraud we should be worried about is Russia interfering in our election again . This is what the fbi and intelligence has told us the real
threat is . Guess who they want to win ? The only ones talking about mail in ballot fraud is Donny and his criminal friends . Donny has tried to corrupt the mail system too too. He wants people to vote in person to suppress the vote and because he knows the Russians will interfere . If mail in his good enough for Barr, Donny and Kalleigh , why isn’t it good enough for all Americans ?

I’m a Trump guy but for the sake of the country, just wait. If you’re so confident you will win just hold off on announcing pick until after election so country doesn’t burn down
Winning is never a guarantee. Especially with the tricks Dems are already pulling and the fact they will never, ever accept the results. As Hillary has said.

In fact, it’s imperative President Trump get someone confirmed. Likely Amy Barrett. Given the above, this is likely going to be decided by the SC. There needs to be an odd number and the vacancy must be filled. Immediately. It’s imperative.

Of course, Roe v Wade must be addressed as well. That’s imperative too.

Winning is never a guarantee. Especially with the tricks Dems are already pulling and the fact they will never, ever accept the results. As Hillary has said.

In fact, it’s imperative. Given the above, this is likely going to be decided by the SC. There needs to be an odd number and the vacancy must be filled. Immediately. It’s imperative.

i don’t think Trump is gonna accept the results either, unfortunately. We’re in a sad time.

Our country is f’d.

No offense but your posts reek of partisanship. And that’s NOT best for the country right now.

Fair enough. I respectfully suggest that this is the wrong time to be soft. There’s important work to be done.

In fact, it’s imperative President Trump get someone confirmed. Likely Amy Barrett. Given the above, this is likely going to be decided by the SC. There needs to be an odd number and the vacancy must be filled. Immediately. It’s imperative.
Hilarious post . Trump has been chirping about not accepting results for a year now because he knows he can’t win a real election .

I agree they’re crazy which is why i’d wait. I doubt Biden wins and so just wait.

But they are trying to steal the election via 1000s of unrequested mail-in ballots that they want to submit days after election and with not even a stamping. The election could go to the SCOTUS. If these violent lunactics want to keep intimidating people then arrest them and mean it. The more these kooks get catered too the worse they get.

These kooks go around making people do the BLM Zeig Heil" while saying Trump voters are Nazis. They are KraZy and they aren't going shopping.

rxwgtTq.jpg

Fair enough. I respectfully suggest that this is the wrong time to be soft. There’s important work to be done.

Short of a terror attack or an assassination attempt, RGB dying 2 months before the most important election in modern times unfortunately is the WORST thing to happen to our country.

Let’s act like it never happened. That would be the best thing, imo.

Reactions: Greg2020
So in Virginia , people show up early to vote in person and Donnys white trash base shows up to protest . So mail voting is rigged and now poll
Voting is a problem too according to Donnys cult

Last edited:
But they are trying to steal the election via 1000s of unrequested mail-in ballots that they want to submit days after election and with not even a stamping. The election could go to the SCOTUS. If these violent lunactics want to keep intimidating people then arrest them and mean it. The more these kooks get catered too the worse they get.

These kooks go around making people do the BLM Zeig Heil" while saying Trump voters are Nazis. They are KraZy and they aren't going shopping.

rxwgtTq.jpg

Stop listening to YouTube and social media. There will not be voter fraud

Haven't read the whole thread, but did someone bring out the fact that PA Supreme Ct is going to allow mail-in ballots up to 3 days after the election and they don't have to be postmarked. Put PA in the win column for the good guy. Our friends in Philly will make damn sure Joe gets the necessary votes, bank on it.

Reactions: fg7321
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT