ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how you could even force yourself to say “no violence” when there’s been well in excess of 500 riots in the last 4 months and they’ve been cheered on by Dems.
Nope, all were started by dark money republican groups. Rioters are paid white supremacists.

Mosco Mitch may not have the votes anyway. We can only hope that there are 4 Republican Senators that have morals and keep this from happening.

Morals? We’re talking about a scotus nomination and confirmation. Assuming the nominee is qualified what could possibly be immoral about confirming them?

Cruz dropping some wisdom:

“We cannot have Election Day come and go with a four-four court,” Cruz said during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “A four-four court that is equally divided cannot decide anything. And I think we risk a constitutional crisis if we do not have a nine-justice Supreme Court, particularly when there is such a risk of a contested election.”
Weird in 2016 he was totally fine with a 4-4 court!! Weird. He also said if Hillary won in 2016 he wanted a 4-4 court her entire term. Rules for thee not for me!!

Greg/Formerly claims to have slept with just about every wife and/or daughter of right of center posters on this board. Well now that we've seen the alternative we know why.
I've never claimed to have slept with anyone on this Board or their wife. More lies from twaddle face.

Give me her address, I have time tomorrow to drive up to Beantown.

She's probably in Seattle, or LA, or Kenosha, or Chicago or any of the other dozen places they raising heck. She probably got to Harvard a nice kid. After the WASPs lost control of the Ivy League schools, they all went to hell since they were targeted as centers of influence

Reactions: Caliknight
No I didn't run to the Mods to report you. But since you, Armin, "Greg" and a couple others have been consistently running to the Mods reporting me, I'm glad TK reported your political post. And since the Mods banned you then I guess TK was right.
Hah I have never reported you throbber but maybe I I should start!!

This is going to be the election death knell for Dems. They are now inexorably embarked on an increasingly horrifying sequence of offensive actions that will shock the consciences of decent people and alienate swing voters en masse ala the Kavanaugh fiasco.

Great timing for reminding sane people what Dems are capable of and why they can’t be trusted with the levers of power anymore.
Wait you mean like the 2018 midterms where dems got 56 million votes, and repugs got 34 million, and Dems gained 40 seats in the house ???

Weird in 2016 he was totally fine with a 4-4 court!!

2016 was a long time ago. Since then we had a bogus impeachment and too many fake "investigations" to count. Dems use power to sow chaos. They dont even care about the country anymore. They feel closer to Chicoms and want to emulate their methods.

She's probably in Seattle, or LA, or Kenosha, or Chicago or any of the other dozen places they raising heck. She probably got to Harvard a nice kid. After the WASPs lost control of the Ivy League schools they all went to hell since they were targeted a centers of influence
I think the problem is multiculturalism.

Before that, most Americans thought America was the greatest. Heck, many people over the world queued up to come here. American values and history and traditions were taught in schools.. a great melting pot.

I think this is why we have had a stable democracy for so long.. not multiculturalism.. but AMERICAN culture. Everyone supporting the constitution and the republic and election day and innocent until proven guilty and free speech even if disagreeable...

But, for some reason, American values and traditions came under attack in favor of multiculturalism and here we are today.. where everything American.. as well as its majority caucasian population.. are being attacked in public schools as evil incarnate.

Take in all these people from places whose governments suck, tell them their culture is superior to ours.. tell American children that same thing.. then expect.. what exactly?

Time to bring back the melting pot concept and make kids into AMERICANS like that of the Greatest Generation.

its the actual process and in the constitution, Trump and Mac Connell are upholding that..you want some sort of banana republic rule

Trump is the President, it is his right to nominate a candidate, it doesnt matter when a justice dies....sounds like sour grapes from your side which has been screaming for 4 years...save the fairness argument as well considering what the president has gone through

in addition the public spoke in 2016., Trump's term is not up. This is what they voted him in for.
Obama's term wasn't up in 2016!! SAD!! You didn't care. We will pack the courts. Dc and puerto rico will be states.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
2016 was a long time ago. Since then we had a bogus impeachment and too many fake "investigations" to count. Dems use power to sow chaos. They dont even care about the country anymore. They feel closer to Chicoms and want to emulate their methods.
Another fake excuse from you. You pugs can't admit your hypocrisy. Speaking of CHYNA. TBT to when Trump wishes XI and the Chinese Communist party a happy 70th anniversary in 2019, and thanked XI for his transparency and great handeling of the Coronavirus earlier this year. Loving Xi= okay for me, but horrible for thee!!!!!

two different parties last time, now same parties control, why are you peeps missing that

there is no law against it, there is no doctrine, after the despicable charade the Dems pulled with Garth and Kavanaugh I dont want to hear anything about fairness and honor
I don't want to hear your whining when we pack the courts and make DC and Puerto Rico states.

Hmm.....forget Biden.

Let's have RBG herself have the final say on this:

She lamented the Republican-majority Senate’s continued blocking of Garland from consideration, and its insistence that the next President, to be elected in November, should be the one to appoint a new Supreme Court Justice.

“That’s their job,” Ginsburg said, when asked whether the Senate should give the 63-year-old judge a fair hearing. “There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the President stops being President in his last year.”

She is a giant of law, case closed. Make the appointment!
😀
Nope can't do it Mitch made new rules.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
But, for some reason, American values and traditions came under attack in favor of multiculturalism and here we are today..

Yes - and that's what "neo" Marxism is - cultural Marxism. No more capitalists vs bourgeoise. It became marginalized social groups turned militant and at odds with core society (Alinsky "rubbing wounds raw"). The civil rights movement was hijacked and turned self-destructive. They play with words and definitions until too many people don't know what's up and down anymore. Soviet KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov explained all this back in the 80s. This guy is legit and explains who America gets brainwashed. That's how BLM becomes all screwed-up white kids who went to expensive schools that have been poised (college admins NEVER stand up to anti-US kooks)

Last edited:
As a journalist..not at all...which is why I think he woulda have reported on this immediately.

As an author. Sure...there’s probably exaggerations to sell the book, no doubt
so when he has his journalist hat on he's a truther, but his author hat on a liar? That makes no sense.

why not? I’m a totally different person myself while at work then on my own time. Why can’t he be?
you lie when on your own or at work, or tell the truth when you're alone or at work? Which one is it? Pretty weird.

What's sad is how you commie mother F'ers think you have the right to shot up their houses while infants are being taken care of in that very house. You bunch of miserable trash SOB's.
They have internet on Saturdays at the asylum?

you lie when on your own or at work, or tell the truth when you're alone or at work? Which one is it? Pretty weird.

not really weird. Depending on the issue. Lots of things I can’t say or thiNK while working, I’d get in trouble.

Dems started raising Money off Ruth before the body was cold

Ginsburg’s death draws big surge of donations to Democrats

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats raised more than $71 million in the hours after Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, demonstrating how the liberal icon’s passing and the contentious nomination fight that lies ahead have already galvanized the party’s base.

The jaw-dropping sum was raised by 9 p.m. Saturday after news of her death broke late Friday, according to a donation ticker on the website of ActBlue, the party’s online fundraising platform.

It’s funny , you guys are worried about checking signatures and people voting twice ( which can’t be done ) and none of you have said a peep about Russia interfering again even know the fbi says they are ; I wonder why .

Probably because the last time the Russians "interfered" it amounted to buying 3,500 facebook ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT