ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Safe outdoor drinking spots In/near Cape May

mikershoein

All American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2006
So I haven’t been here in years, but once the Rugrats go to bed where are few spots that are safe to drink at during pandemic

I’m hoping Cape May brewery, but besides that there are a bunchOf local breweries nearby but it looks like they close at 8pm

just need a little guidance where I can get crap faced and UBER home
Thanks in advanced

I'd wait until yesterday when bars should be open past 8.

So I haven’t been here in years, but once the Rugrats go to bed where are few spots that are safe to drink at during pandemic

I’m hoping Cape May brewery, but besides that there are a bunchOf local breweries nearby but it looks like they close at 8pm

Thanks in advanced
Ugly Mug!!!!!!!!! Food is decent too. If you want a brewery go to Mud Hen brewery in Wildwood as they are open until 10:30 and have decent food too.

Be safe and enjoy...

Last edited:

Thanks in advanced

you can bar hop and walk around outside with your drink in Cape May. To be transparent though, cape may really isn’t a town where people get sloshed

Reactions: Yeah Baby
Rusty nail is one of my favorites and has plenty of space. Harry's has great views but a little tighter on social distancing. Both have nice drink selections.

Reactions: newell138
We were in Cape May a couple weeks ago. Most places were closing by 10.

Mr.Screw and I were toying with the idea of heading to Cape May at the end of September since we're not traveling to any football games. From the sounds of this thread a cooler seems to be a must bring item..........

Reactions: Jm0513
Ugly Mug!!!!!!!!! Food is decent too. If you want a brewery go to Mud Hen brewery in Wildwood as they are open until 10:30 and have decent food too.

Be safe and enjoy...

Second Ugly Mug. Good spot but as another poster mentioned, folks should be taking full advantage of grabbing a drink to go and wandering the mall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT