ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sandusky Story Gets Worse

I don't know what your talking about - Joe Paterno

Last edited:
Definitely the biggest below to Paterno yet. Hope it's not true..cause that's just pure evil.

Let's just not waste our time and emotions on this here, even in the context of an OT thread. I'm sure there will be plenty of other venues where one can talk about it.
Want to talk about the new uniforms? We only have 12 threads on that. What's one more

How could he see anything? Calling BS on this story. (Waiting for Patrick RU with the Meme):
23statue_1-blog480.jpg

Let's just not waste our time and emotions on this here, even in the context of an OT thread. I'm sure there will be plenty of other venues where one can talk about it.

The story is already blowing up..so, there's plenty about it to discuss.

Don't click if u don't want to discuss, easy peezy

paterno heard rumors, or perhaps a direct complaint, and did nothing. At that point you become complicit. You have to double down and continue to do nothing, because now you are legally at fault too. Blowing the lid off Sandusky is like admitting you were culpable too. So you bury your head in the sand and secretly (or openly, as was the case here) hate the guy and create distance between him and yourself and hope that you are dead before the chickens come home to roost. Unbelievable.

Regardless if Joe knew Sandusky was actually raping little boys or not, Paterno was at least aware that it was a possibility and for whatever reason was still allowing Sandusky access to the program...something is not right with that why would someone let a rumored to be pedophile continue to come around with boys...black mail or something but its fishy

Reactions: Virginiarufan
It's over now. Jerry is in jail and I won't speak ill of the dead.

Wouldn't say it's over. This puts a whole new wrinkle. He knew for almost 40 years???

Surely this will start the talk about who else knew way back in the 70s.

The comments section is interesting. Good vs. evil. Going about 5 posts/minute

I'm gonna throw this out there... I wonder if Joe was in on the molestation too. It would certainly explain his coverup.

Ehhh.that's a crazy thought. Why wouldn't the victims name him then?

Seems to me just a guy who's defending a friend, a friend who can help him win championships.

We'll see what this leads to though..

Reactions: ruready07
Ehhh.that's a crazy thought. Why wouldn't the victims name him then?

Seems to me just a guy who's defending a friend, a friend who can help him win championships.

We'll see what this leads to though..
Maybe he just did it once or twice and his victim didn't come forward?

Reactions: TreyA
Why can't we talk about it here? I imagine the infestation of PSU enablers will be limited to this thread which you're free to skip over.
It's being discuss on all the Big Ten team boards as well as Pittsburgh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT