ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sharknado 4!!

jerzey devil

All American
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2004
The most awesomely bad franchise is back this Sunday July 31 on Syfy!! Love the concept of it.. Just make a shark movie so outrageously stupid, that people just have to watch it!! Sprinkle in a bunch of D listers and has beens.. and u have the makings of an awesomely bad movie!!

The new Jason Bourne movie, w Matt Damon back starring in the lead, coming out soon too. Will be interesting to see which movie sells better . : - )

The new Jason Bourne movie, w Matt Damon back starring in the lead, coming out soon too. Will be interesting to see which movie sells better . : - )
Sharknado isn't in theaters...It will be onSyfy. Network on Sunday night

Reactions: Abro1975
What's the subtitle? My favorite was "Oh Hell No!"

4? There's a 4 already? Ian Zierling hit the mega millions...It was only a few years ago I met a much too cocky unemployed Zierling at my then healthclub in Green Brook hawking his own line of supplementd. Was ready to starve.

West Point, had 10 better subtitles than that for the NY Sharknado contest. Unfortunately I couldn't get the help w twitter to submit. Do yopu wanna explain "OH Hell No"?

4? There's a 4 already? Ian Zierling hit the mega millions...It was only a few years ago I met a much too cocky unemployed Zierling at my then healthclub in Green Brook hawking his own line of supplementd. Was ready to starve.

West Point, had 10 better subtitles than that for the NY Sharknado contest. Unfortunately I couldn't get the help w twitter to submit. Do yopu wanna explain "OH Hell No"?

I just think it sounds funny, but I think it's a gay vs straight thing, frankly! (Seriously) ...it's also how the "oh hell no" is said![winking]

th
What's the subtitle? My favorite was "Oh Hell No!"

the 4th awakens

ADVERTISEMENT