ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ShopRite London Broil

I know you like animals, and I like that about you. I like them too. But still, that photo kind of makes me think "yum". Sorry.

To be fair, I wouldn't be angry or consider it unfair if a polar bear decided to attack me and make me its dinner. I understand that the aforementioned bear hunting me, or human hunters hunting and eating what they catch, are entirely different concepts than the mass cultivation, mistreatment and slaughter of helpless animals as a profit-driven food source. Which is what's taking place with the beef I ordered from Costco.

On the plus side, karmically, I don't eat fish or shellfish or any other seafood. So at least I'm not robbing those creatures of their lives.

When one of you wannabees can cook a better steak than Texas Road House call me

When one of you wannabees can cook a better steak than Texas Road House call me
I can definitely cook one better. But getting the same quality meat that restaurants can get, as consistently as they can get it, can be difficult. Or at least that's been my experience. I eat a lot of beef and no matter where I source it, consistency of quality varies quite a lot. But most restaurants where I'll go for steak are very consistent w/their meat quality.

Like clock work Top Round London Broil is on sale for $1.99 a pound.

Would not be Memorial day holiday without it on sale.
Sorry dude you have it wrong. It's for the new Impossible "Meatless" London Broil. LOL! Just like we will all be driving electric cars by 2030, we will all be eating "meatless" burgers, steaks and chops by 2025.

ADVERTISEMENT