ADVERTISEMENT

OT :Should I call the cops?

What is all this Pokemon nonsense? I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone. My facebook feed is full of Pokemon references. My Twitter feed too. Now this thread.

WTF?

What is all this Pokemon nonsense? I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone. My facebook feed is full of Pokemon references. My Twitter feed too. Now this thread.

WTF?
It only became the most downloaded app ever in a couple week timeframe. Don't worry though, it will be over soon.

no.. don't call the cops... hide the bodies in a pokeball and throw your phone in the trash compactor

Do you drive a Tesla?

It seems to have become uncool and deleted as fast as it became popular in my kids circles. Triggered a discussion on the risks of short selling.

If they used the same technology and replaced the pokemon's with football recruits of different star levels they might have something. At halftime you could point your phone at the field and watch a virtual fantasy football game in the stadium. Of course you would need wifi for that.

Major Pokenerd here (looking forward to Sun and Moon's release in November)!

I love Pokemon Go, and I really love how so many people whom had never played a main Pokemon game are really into it! The open space sign at my late grandparents' property is a Pokestop (a place to get free items), and so are my mom's office building and cousins' funeral home.

RU has plenty of places on campus. I defended a gym on Cook/ Douglass for a time yesterday. Go Team Valor (red team)!

Also, our brethren in Lincoln hosted a catching event in Memorial Stadium that drew a few thousand people:
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_7c5712d6-4a0c-11e6-9d22-030fa1906693.html

Under what section of one's resume does it make the most sense to mention Pokemon caught?

Reactions: mildone
Grows on in-app purchase of lures. If you own a family oriented business, learn fast.
http://www.inc.com/walter-chen/pok-...sales-at-small-local-businesses-here-s-h.html
Thanks. I read the linked article, then a general intro to Pokemon Go. While I have zero desire to play, it's a pretty interesting phenomenon.

Possible hint of not-too-distant future economic drivers in a world where computers and robots do all the work and there are no jobs left for people. Also suggestive of a potential, constitutionally approved, means for Government to involve citizens in the hunt for lone-wolf terrorists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT