ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SIAP but CALI to drop ALL Restrictions 6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsom is not going out on a ledge at all. 34% of Californians have already been vaccinated. At the current rate, they will be over 70% by mid-May. And, he will keep the mask mandate in place indefinitely.

IMHO It’ll be gone by September.

Newsom is not going out on a ledge at all. 34% of Californians have already been vaccinated. At the current rate, they will be over 70% by mid-May. And, he will keep the mask mandate in place indefinitely.

Regarding "masks", Why?

If male Californians get snipped, would they still have to wear condoms a month later?

I thought indoor dining was already allowed 😉

Indoor dining is allowed at 25 or 50% of capacity depending on county. The county tier color system is what is PLANNED to be eliminated by 6/15. Masks will still be required except when eating or drinking.

• Sad
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
This is VERY good news as it pertains to RU football attendance in September. If california is lifting all restrictions NJ cannot possibly be left to look crazier than california especially in an election year. I dont always agree with Murphy but he aint stupid

This is VERY good news as it pertains to RU football attendance in September. If california is lifting all restrictions NJ cannot possibly be left to look crazier than california especially in an election year. I dont always agree with Murphy but he aint stupid

Let’s see what Hollaway does with the spring game. Per New Jersey regulations we should be allowed to have 8000 or so fans there. I’m betting he makes it 25% of that. Based on what he has said recently, anyway, I have very little faith in him at this moment. Hopefully that changes!

Let’s see what Hollaway does with the spring game. Per New Jersey regulations we should be allowed to have 8000 or so fans there. I’m betting he makes it 25% of that. Based on what he has said recently, anyway, I have very little faith in him at this moment. Hopefully that changes!
I think GS is gonna handle it perfectly. I think he’ll go the Indiana route (no spring game) and be diplomatic and say, “we got slowed down due to being shut down for two weeks so we really want to use the 15th practice to work on some things so weve decided to not have a formal spring game keeping in mind we’re at the END of this pandemic and dont want to take any chances. We look forward to seeing you all AT shi stadium vs Temple labor day weekend at SHI stadium. We missed you all last year and cant wait to have you back this year”

Lets not pretend schiano isnt more than willing to go right over holloways head to Murphy.

I think GS is gonna handle it perfectly. I think he’ll go the Indiana route (no spring game) and be diplomatic and say, “we got slowed down due to being shut down for two weeks so we really want to use the 15th practice to work on some things so weve decided to not have a formal spring game keeping in mind we’re at the END of this pandemic and dont want to take any chances. We look forward to seeing you all AT shi stadium vs Temple labor day weekend at SHI stadium. We missed you all last year and cant wait to have you back this year”

Lets not pretend schiano isnt more than willing to go right over holloways head to Murphy.

Oh I absolutely think he will go right to the board of governors and Murphy. No doubt.

A recall scenario that looks like it could work can do that to a fella.😉
fz7g.gif

Sure it can. Never underestimate NJ's ability to do the wrong thing.

Sure it can. Never underestimate NJ's ability to do the wrong thing.
Not in an election year imo. Its obvious murphy values the RU alum. His public support (genuine or not) for the bball team and him listening to our complaints regarding schiano

Should certain requirements be met. I’m stunned suffice to say, based on what Newsom has done over the past year, but good for them!

He has really no choice at this point since a recall is still out there.

He has really no choice at this point since a recall is still out there.
So NOT science?!!
LOL
The thought of Kaitlyn (Bruce) Jenner for CA gov is delightful...

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly!! No more masks May 1 according to the big man himself. He should hold a press conference. Burn those masks! Throw em in the ocean!

He'll need to file an environmental impact statement before he does that

Why in June though? If metrics fall enough in May..why not then???

makes zero sense

I think if Greg Schiano was given the choice of having a spring game , even in it’s most Vanilla form , he would do so to generate fan support and excitement. Think back when we were getting 15-18-22 k for a spring game. It is what B1G time programs do and yes we are a B1G time program.

Regarding "masks", Why?

If male Californians get snipped, would they still have to wear condoms a month later?
IF? With apologies to some of the great California posters here who somehow avoided the effort I thought it was a state requirement to remove the balls from all males at birth?

Reactions: goru1869
IMHO It’ll be gone by September.
I don't know about completely gone especially with the different more contageous variants popping up.

What I believe is a resonable assumption is under "control" to the point where hospitals aren't being hammered and hundreds of people aren't dying weekly. More like an extended annual flu season where life is close to normal.

I will never, ever understand are these unhinged anti mask complaints. What's the big deal? Based on those complaining I have to assume it's not because they're so dang good looking that masks hurt their game lol.

Reactions: RC1991 and Greg2020
I don't know about completely gone especially with the different more contageous variants popping up.

What I believe is a resonable assumption is under "control" to the point where hospitals aren't being hammered and hundreds of people aren't dying weekly. More like an extended annual flu season where life is close to normal.

I will never, ever understand are these unhinged anti mask complaints. What's the big deal? Based on those complaining I have to assume it's not because they're so dang good looking that masks hurt their game lol.
Then it will never end. And that will be the reasoning behind it.

Regarding "masks", Why?

Because there are conflicting thoughts about vaccinated people, who won't get sick and die themselves, still carrying some of the virus and being able to infect others

More recent studies seem to indicate that vaccinated people do not transmit the virus
Which is very good news, so technically they should not have to wear a mask

Lastly, if we did have 30% of the population walking around without a mask because they were vaccinated, many non Vaxxers would not wear them, blending into the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT