ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SIAP but CALI to drop ALL Restrictions 6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. It won't change anything.

Kinda funny you simpletons think these lifts will make masks disappear.

Let’s not fool ourselves: Most people WILL stop wearing masks. I’d guess in excess of 95% once the nation is deemed to have reached “heard immunity.” The rest of the crazies, they want to keep their masks on, fine with me as it’s their choice and privilege and honor as a citizen of a FREE nation to do so..This IS NOT the “new norm.” It’s the “too long extended temporary.” 👍

Let’s not fool ourselves: Most people WILL stop wearing masks. I’d guess in excess of 95% once the nation is deemed to have reached “heard immunity.” The rest of the crazies, they want to keep their masks on, fine with me as it’s their choice and privilege and honor as a citizen of a FREE nation to do so..This IS NOT the “new norm.” It’s the “too long extended temporary.” 👍
It will also make it much easier to identify the crazies from a distance, so we can all keep a safe distance (even though stupid isn't contagious)

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Except many places where you need to wear masks will continue to require them. Because they are FREE to do so. And majority supports that.

Except many places where you need to wear masks will continue to require them. Because they are FREE to do so. And majority supports that.
No majority supports masks after we’ve reached HI lol

What the “majority” supports today, and what the majority supports by September, is likely to be VERY different IMHO. Again, feel free to wear a mask the rest of your life, Hopefully you don’t get some kind of funky disease doing so lol!

What the “majority” supports today, and what the majority supports by September, is likely to be VERY different IMHO. Again, feel free to wear a mask the rest of your life, Hopefully you don’t get some kind of funky disease doing so lol!

We weren't talking about September, either. What is with you guys?

I'll wear a mask when and where required, like I've done through the whole event. And I won't whine about it, even when it seems unnecessary.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
We weren't talking about September, either. What is with you guys?

I'll wear a mask when and where required, like I've done through the whole event. And I won't whine about it, even when it seems unnecessary.

You may wanna scroll back through the thread buddy. Pretty sure when talking about “masks” we were discussing “by September.” Again, where a mask all you want, I’m sure everyone around you is a lot happier that way! :Chop banana:

• Haha
You may wanna scroll back through the thread buddy. Pretty sure when talking about “masks” we were discussing “by September.” Again, where a mask all you want, I’m sure everyone around you is a lot happier that way! :Chop banana:

I was responding to a comment directed at me about Utah, which is about to lift gov mask restrictions and where major businesses and organizations, including gov ones, will still require masks. Citizens support that ...in one of the reddest states in the country.

September will hopefully be a different story, as it should be.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
You're probably a moron oh wait definitely are.
In every thread, even back in the formerly days, you start an argument that you can’t finish... then someone responds with information/data to prove you wrong, and then you either don’t respond or change the argument lolll.

Reactions: vkj91
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT