ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports Reporters Episode Today (8/14) on ESPN

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
I missed the Sports Reporters today - the first episode after the sad passing of John Saunders.

For those who watched it, can you summarize how the show was: who the host was?......how did the panel (who was the panel?) pay homage to Mr. Saunders etc.

Thanks.

I missed the Sports Reporters today - the first episode after the sad passing of John Saunders.

For those who watched it, can you summarize how the show was: who the host was?......how did the panel (who was the panel?) pay homage to Mr. Saunders etc.

Thanks.
Lupica hosted the show with the guy from Detroit (forgot his name), Bob Ryan, and William Rhoden the other three reporters. Spent first segment talking about Saunders death. Spent the last segment talking about Saunders impact on the show, their lives, etc. Last shot was a dark set with a spotlight on only Saunders seat with the graphic on his years. Then spotlight went dark to end the show.

Well done show.

I just hope they don't have Lupica host the show going forward. He thinks he is much wittier than he actually is.

Lupica hosted the show with the guy from Detroit (forgot his name), Bob Ryan, and William Rhoden the other three reporters. Spent first segment talking about Saunders death. Spent the last segment talking about Saunders impact on the show, their lives, etc. Last shot was a dark set with a spotlight on only Saunders seat with the graphic on his years. Then spotlight went dark to end the show.

Well done show.
Thanks.....:)

Reactions: tico brown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT