ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stabbing on beach at Pt Pleasant

Lol thanks for proving my point. The vast majority of “Italians” in NY and NJ don’t speak the language.

What was your bs point of bringing race into this conversation. People don't want trash coming into their town. Doesn't matter the color of their skin, people want visitors to respect their town and not act like assholes. No one wants gang bangers visiting their town.

What is your point about the Italians I love from Brooklyn and Staten Island.

I’m out of touch on this one. When did pt pleasant to down hill? What happend? Who is the clientele now?

we have a place in seaside park. Near island beach state park so I don’t venture that far north. Seaside heights has improved from years ago. still a melting pot if there ever was was one but everyone seems to be chill. Just avoid it on the 4th.

Reactions: cicero grimes
What was your bs point of bringing race into this conversation. People don't want trash coming into their town. Doesn't matter the color of their skin, people want visitors to respect their town and not act like assholes. No one wants gang bangers visiting their town.

You and the others were talking race the entire time. You said blacks Hispanics and Staten Island without even saying it. You just did if you can’t see that you did that’s called being full of shit. My point about Italians is that the vast majority of Americans of Italians descent do Not speak the native tongue. My SGT who has worked for me for 5 years and was born in Naples says if you can’t speak it you ain’t it. Makes sense to me.

Wow so blacks Hispanics and fake Italians because if you can’t speak it you ain’t Italian are Ruining the shore? That’s what you get from reading this thread. You guys should just say what you mean. It’s an anonymous message board your safe.

Ok, let me clarify for you. The douchebag italians who flood the north jersey shore towns are low class and cause problems along with giving us normal italians a bad name.

I’m out of touch on this one. When did pt pleasant to down hill? What happend? Who is the clientele now?

we have a place in seaside park. Near island beach state park so I don’t venture that far north. Seaside heights has improved from years ago. still a melting pot if there ever was was one but everyone seems to be chill. Just avoid it on the 4th.

The town didn't go downhill. Lots of wealthy people in Point Beach. The visitors have changed. The change happened after Sandy, My friends used to drop their kids off at the boardwalk at night and let them have fun. Now most of the locals won't do that anymore because of the visitors who come down now. I have a few friends on the police force and they are dealing with different types of problems than what they had years ago,

Do you have a golf cart with a block R on it?

tenor.gif

You and the others were talking race the entire time. You said blacks Hispanics and Staten Island without even saying it. You just did if you can’t see that you did that’s called being full of shit. My point about Italians is that the vast majority of Americans of Italians descent do Not speak the native tongue. My SGT who has worked for me for 5 years and was born in Naples says if you can’t speak it you ain’t it. Makes sense to me.

Maybe Coney Island is a better fit for you.

Not that many of my fellow Goombas that you apparently dislike.

Reactions: Caliknight
Wildwood is pretty sketchy. Not to be confused with North Wildwood or Wildwood crest of course
+1
Agreed. NW and WC are much better than W. They has some issues, but compared to most northern shore towns, they are superior.

Social media can attract groups with 30 minutes. In the old days it was word of mouth. Now couple clicks on the phone and 300 people show up.

Just picked up my son at his job in Point. They were told one of the stabbing victims died. Not sure if true.

WRONG AGAIN.
Sea Bright Beach Clubs, Monmouth Beach, Avon, Sea Girt, and Spring Lake are all very nice beaches. But go on with more uninformed statements. You are racking them up tonight!!!
None of these places come close to SH, Avalon, and CM. To summarize:

Sea Bright Beach Clubs = Meh
Monmouth Beach = Meh
Avon = Meh
Sea Girt = Okay
Spring Lake = Nice

All the north shore towns have been inundated by belligerent italian-american trash from staten island or long island.

You get Vinnie goombatz from Syosset who is dropping f-bombs left and right in between belches from the italian sub he’s inhaling. Probably on his 5th or 6th bud light as well. After dinner he probably hits up Porta Pizza and gets kicked out within 15 minutes for decking someone. As a fellow italian myself it makes me shake my damn head.
SYOSSET?? wow ,have you ever been there? you seem to be picking the wrong town or you know nothing

He claims to be a PA cop. I never bought that. No LEOs are as easily triggered as that guy.

Reactions: Caliknight
Social media can attract groups with 30 minutes. In the old days it was word of mouth. Now couple clicks on the phone and 300 people show up.
It is amazing how that works now.

Out here in PA the town next to me had a small park with a nice creek running through it that would mainly be used on weekends by whoever reserved its one picnic grove as well as parents who would bring their children to the playground at the park.

Over a couple of weeks people started noticing people with NY and NJ plates coming to hang out by the creek all day. Then, it started getting out of hand with a large number of people coming, taking the tables from the picnic grove and dragging them down to the creek, leaving tons of trash near and in the creek, etc.

So, they closed the park on weekends to allow only the people who had reserved the picnic grove in. The first week they closed the police turned away two buses of people who had found out about the place to hang out from someone who arranged bus trips from NY on social media!

Reactions: batts and newell138
ADVERTISEMENT