ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stay classy Philly

also a live reporter from Fox 29 was rushed by out of control drunk people on live tv creating a dangerous situation.

and this...wtf who trashes their own neighborhood

Reactions: bori_blanco
Obviously they needed more Crisco (and pepper spray, rubber bullets, bean bags, tasers, fire hoses, flash-bangs, billyclubs, MOABs)

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
saw a report about a PA trooper being run over by a 4 wheeler

looting and breaking windows at Macys

dozen plus people climbing the gates of City Hall with a keg

this guy aint going to be doing too good tomorrow...he probably has a concussion and bleeding in his brain but he is so wasted tonight, he does not feel it one bit.

If New York had a football drought this long, don’t act like they wouldn’t react like this. Get off your high horse.

If New York had a football drought this long, don’t act like they wouldn’t react like this. Get off your high horse.

Bullshit. The Rangers didn’t win The Stanley Cup for half a century and this crap didn’t happen.

I mean stay out all night, celebrate, don’t find the bars for being open until 8 AM, I would be doing it as well, but why destroy other people’s property, cars, restaurants, shops, whatever, because your team won the championship? That’s insanity! I’ve never understood it, regardless of what city it takes place, don’t get me wrong.

Wow this is quite a Darwinian event

9fVawpm.gif

PvpH0QA.jpg

and down they go..that one was pretty funny

T Mobile windows smashed in

report on twitter of stolen fire truck being driven into Macy's wow

did the Mayor or Governor have any anticipation for this tonight..how could they not

Bullshit. The Rangers didn’t win The Stanley Cup for half a century and this crap didn’t happen.

I mean stay out all night, celebrate, don’t find the bars for being open until 8 AM, I would be doing it as well, but why destroy other people’s property, cars, restaurants, shops, whatever, because your team won the championship? That’s insanity! I’ve never understood it, regardless of what city it takes place, don’t get me wrong.

Give me a break. If New York had a football drought like philly has and they finally won, the city would explode.

and we have our first confirmed dead...so ****ing senseless....EDIT THIS WAS FAKE NEWS...I WAS DUPED....

Last edited:
Give me a break. If New York had a football drought like philly has and they finally won, the city would explode.

What does it matter which sport it is?? I gave you a perfectly legitimate example. This is horrible and now tragic.

someone shot

trying to stop this quad that is going through the streets, had earlier run over a trooper

Oh boy. I mean, honestly, why wasn’t the National Guard in the city, out there in the areas that they knew this shit was going to happen, by mid afternoon? I mean the whole nation knew what would happen in Philly tonight, this isn’t n a surprise, and they still weren’t prepared?

Reactions: Wolv RU
Theyve ripped the doors off of Old Navy...seems like they have calmed some areas down but some others are pretty volitale

Can't wait for the parade. City should try to schedule it during inclement weather lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT