ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stay classy Philly

Wow, that is just horrible. I can't believe the people taking selfies while they're doing this.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...delphia-Eagles-fans-riot-city-police-pictures

so everyone is lying......dispatcher was lying...cops calling in were lying....witnesses lying...okay

Susan McCauley said: “Thank you to Philadelphia police and Pennsylvania State police for all the hard work trying to keep the peace! Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the trooper that was run over by a quad at broad and arch!”

Motor City 911 said: “Trooper is walking....but their still looking for the douchebag on the quad. #Philadelphia.”
This incident about a policeman getting hit by a quad that some UK site reported on Sunday is from 2015. Sorry but not a current event.

Agreed. The thread should end. Good Ol keeps making the same patently false statement based on nothing. Let it go already. Hope Philly has a great time tomorrow and the knuckleheads stay home or at least behave.

Go Ol is an angry old clown!

Go Eagles! FlyEaglesFly!!!

The premise of this thread is laughably absurd and impossible...sorry bac...cool as you are and all...philly and classy is impossible

Go Ol is an angry old clown!

Go Eagles! FlyEaglesFly!!!
You guys do make me laugh.. like clowns.

Here's what it is.. there are millions of Eagles fans.. and they added a few more millions by getting those frontrunner clowns.. good luck with them. That's rich people problems.

But if you don't realize that Philly has MULTIPLES of a the real problem fans than any other city then you are beyond help. Its not that EVERY Philly fan is a ass.. it just that the vast vast majority that we have seen in threads like this actually take PRIDE in the Philly-thug-fan rep or they want to minimize it. If you totaled up every fan on the streets of Philly participating in and encouraging the vandalism it would still be a small minority of overall Philly fans. But as I said.. it is just MORE than you would see in other cities... percentage-wise.

Its like the Rutgers fans that claimed the "F Navy" chants were no big deal.. that its just students being students. The difference is that those voices were drowned out here by other Rutgers fans telling them they couldn't be more wrong.

And in the case of the Philly fans.. we have seen a very "cult-like" response.

Reactions: tico brown
You guys do make me laugh.. like clowns.

Here's what it is.. there are millions of Eagles fans.. and they added a few more millions by getting those frontrunner clowns.. good luck with them. That's rich people problems.

But if you don't realize that Philly has MULTIPLES of a the real problem fans than any other city then you are beyond help. Its not that EVERY Philly fan is a ass.. it just that the vast vast majority that we have seen in threads like this actually take PRIDE in the Philly-thug-fan rep or they want to minimize it. If you totaled up every fan on the streets of Philly participating in and encouraging the vandalism it would still be a small minority of overall Philly fans. But as I said.. it is just MORE than you would see in other cities... percentage-wise.

Its like the Rutgers fans that claimed the "F Navy" chants were no big deal.. that its just students being students. The difference is that those voices were drowned out here by other Rutgers fans telling them they couldn't be more wrong.

And in the case of the Philly fans.. we have seen a very "cult-like" response.
You’re worse than bac. What a true simpleton you are.

I had to drive through town on the Schuykill this morning. Traffic was a breeze. I guess everybody is staying home until the parade. Most nearby school districts in NJ are off today...

Sports parade in another state closes schools in NJ?

No wonder why they are not too bright down there.

LOL. I have to agree about the priorities, as does my wife (from Giantland) who teaches high school chemistry in one of these districts.

I'm from Redskinland, and I was surprised at all the school closings, to say the least...

Last edited:
I guess that would be the same as Jersey schools closing for the Yanks,
Mets, Jets & Rangers. But I don't recall that happening.

Last edited:
Do we still have Eagle fans in here defending the actions of these idiots? We get it, some of you are not crazed morons, but to defend the actions of these idiots make you fracking idiots too. You should be embarrassed
You are being an idiot. No one on this board is defending or condoning anything. Please stop the bullship.

Watching the parade on TV, I have to say it looks fun. Players are certainly enjoying it. I can't imagine what it feels like for Corey Clement. Growing up outside Philly in Glassboro, NJ as an Eagles fan and here he is in a parade as the super bowl champion. Didn't realize until today that he is from the same HS as Gary Bracket. The HS had a banner outside this morning honoring their super bowl champ alumni, Corey and Gary.

Chris Long
DVgv3TbWkAAFQem.jpg

Stefen Wisneiwski

DVg-b0hV4AEkcGl.jpg

Reactions: S_Janowski
That's pretty cool, Newell - 2 SB champs in one HS. Don't forget about Paul James as well - not a SB champ but a good RB for us, if only he could have stayed healthy... And Ronnie James- almost forgot. Glassboro has been good for RU.

Last edited:
Watching the parade on TV, I have to say it looks fun. Players are certainly enjoying it. I can't imagine what it feels like for Corey Clement. Growing up outside Philly in Glassboro, NJ as an Eagles fan and here he is in a parade as the super bowl champion. Didn't realize until today that he is from the same HS as Gary Bracket. The HS had a banner outside this morning honoring their super bowl champ alumni, Corey and Gary.

Chris Long
DVgv3TbWkAAFQem.jpg

Stefen Wisneiwski

DVg-b0hV4AEkcGl.jpg

Not sure I approve of those fashion statements. Yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT