ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Strong Thunderstorms today in Central NJ

Well, despite the bash brothers whining, it's now looking almost certain that almost all of us are in for at least 1-3" of rain today (and a good chance for 3-5" in many places; the NHC is saying some spots could get 8") from TS Fay. Whether we get that much rain is still to be seen, but clearly this system did go tropical and it is going to track 100-200 miles closer than modeled on Monday - it wasn't likely, but was possible, obviously.
3:41am? Go to bed!

I found it interesting in my NWS app I use on my iPhone there really wasn’t any mention of the wind?

3:41am? Go to bed!

I found it interesting in my NWS app I use on my iPhone there really wasn’t any mention of the wind?
lol, can't sleep much with interesting weather happening, plus it was poker night last night and COVID never stops...

And the winds were never really the story here, just the rain...

107822149_10219565921012660_2106963414999191565_n.jpg

Down in Clayton DE we got around between 4-5 inches of much needed rain with the next 10 days forecasted to be in the 90s this was very beneficial!

Got a great run on this morning.
Washed/waxed my truck while enjoying a few Bud cans

Was on the roof sealing a small leak on my landlord's side of the house, been hearing thunder for hours but no rain yet.

Gonna do some grocery and beer shopping, taco night, steak, chicken and shrimp, in the mood for hazy IPAs

Reactions: Postman_1
ADVERTISEMENT