ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The NFC east might be worst division in sports history

The nfc least is SO bad that if the giants had managed to beat the cowgirls, they’d be in first...the stinkin giants! [roll]

Boyz playing all OL backups after Martin left the game early. The starting TE is also out for the season. #Let'sGoJets (hope we can catch them for 1st pick in next NFL Draft),

After Martin’s departure, the Cowboys were playing 2019 UDFA Brandon Knight at left tackle and Williams at left guard. Fourth-round rookie Tyler Biadasz was in at center, playing for veteran Joe Looney who is also out hurt. 2019 third-round pick Connor McGovern – who had played just two snaps on the OL last week – came in for Martin and played next to 2020 UDFA Terence Steele.
More O-Line Woes in Allas: Back-up LT Brandon Knight has knee surgery and will be out for next two weeks, at least. #Let'sGoJets

Wonder if the team that is 11-5 who misses the playoffs will have no problem with the 6-10 nfc east making it.

I'm sure they did when it happened before, so why not now. However the 7-9 2010-11 Seattle Seahawks upset the defending SB Champions New Orleans Saints in the 1st Rd., so they might have complained the loudest.

I hope we don't have a Jets fan pushing this point, because it's true that a winless team has never made the playoffs.

Reactions: koleszar
It is. And I as a lifetime Eagles fan haven't watched 1 minute this year or last.

Political football, no thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT