ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This weekends playoffs betting ideas.

RUfinally2008

All American
Aug 20, 2005
1st bet, Chiefs -9.5, Giants +8 & under 48. 2nd bet, SF -4, Bills -6 & over 49. Keep in mind after a pretty good season of very limited betting, just for fun and entertainment, I've done well. The last 3 weeks my usual 3 team parlays have been 2 out of 3 winners so obviously, losing bets,lol. Enjoy the games this weekend, Spring Training is just 25 days away!!!!

Did you place those bets yet? I'll take that action and save you the vig. Vegas thanks you for betting these as parlays.

do what you want but I'm leaning toward the opposite on everyone of those except the Bills over

IMO a good bet is Dallas Goedert anytime TD and over receiving yards

I took the Bills giving points, and Eagles giving points. Fade these for a guaranteed win.

I took chiefs over 30.5, the can’t lose parlay because it can’t lose (chiefs -2.5, eagles ml, niners/cowboys over 44.5) and a 6 prop parlay with the chiefs and some Pacheco/Kelce props)

Chiefs Eagles Super Bowl would be a great time. Wonder what the futures bet would pay just to get the Super Bowl participants correct.
Andy Reid vs Eagles
Pacheco probably grew up watching the Eagles on TV in South Jersey.

I’m very selective with ML favorites

This season in football, I’m prob like 14-1 in those bets

I like SF tonight.
You think they cover?
Honestly no clue, don’t watch much NFL. I’m patiently waiting for MLB to start back up.

Riding college basketball right now, building up bank roll for my March Madness Vegas trip.

I will say, from a casual viewer/value perspective, I liked Dallas to make the Super Bowl.

I’m very selective with ML favorites

This season in football, I’m prob like 14-1 in those bets

I like SF tonight.
You think they cover?
Some of the easiest money is betting big money line favorites.

Not asking me, but yea I think I going with SF giving the points. At some point Purdy is going to turn back into a pumpkin, but SF coaching staff way better than Dallas. Plus SF is better overall on both lines.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Well, as you can see from my picks at the top of this thread, I will be giving you guys a chance to make all the money you lost by going against my picks next week.

Sounds like you've got a solid strategy for the playoffs! Betting for fun and entertainment is the way to go – it's all about enjoying the games. I've been in the same boat with those near-miss parlays. Sometimes, it's just the luck of the draw. But I suggest you avoid these bad mistakes with free bets. I hope it helps!

ADVERTISEMENT