ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tiger Woods in Serious Car Crash

Just what I said , NO!!! You seem to be praying that drugs and alcohol are involved in this crash. A fan of whom? That’s just proves you’re a fu$&cking moron. Go get laid idiot.
I’m not praying for anything other than the guy to be ok. However, how the f@ck would you know know if he was or wasn’t. He’s had a history, obviously. So...it’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility that he was or wasn’t messed up. You can call me names all you like. I think it’s pretty weird to call people names on the internet, but that’s fine.

oh and I got laid at 930 this morning. 🤷🏻

Saw the video and he was driving a Genesis SUV marked up for the tournament.

Just heard compound fractures on both legs.

Single car accident with a completely pushed in front end and fast enough to exit the road and overturn. You mentioned no impairment in another post and that it was a bad stretch of the highway. At the very least, he was travelling at a very high rate of speed and most would guess (based on his past history) that impairment could have played a part. His car looked like it fell off a highway overpass and landed 100 feet down on it's nose. Thankfully, he didn't injure anyone else. I hope he is ok. His legs sound like they are bad enough, but that must have been hell on his multi-surgery repaired back too.

My, aren't we a Whitman's Sampler.
[/QUOTE
I’m not praying for anything other than the guy to be ok. However, how the f@ck would you know know if he was or wasn’t. He’s had a history, obviously. So...it’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility that he was or wasn’t messed up. You can call me names all you like. I think it’s pretty weird to call people names on the internet, but that’s fine.
oh and I got laid at 930 this morning. 🤷🏻
You dumb POS you must have creamed your shorts over this. I let it play out and we’ll see. My belief was speed and cell phone.You deserved the name calling since you outright attacked me when I said No...Was your boyfriend satisfied afterwards.🖕👍🏻🪓

Heard he had an early interview.

Also something was being filmed at the place Tiger was staying at. A person associated with the filming was turning into the place and told people that Tiger almost crashed into him, he was speeding.

The overhead chopper used technology to trace the start of accident to finish. Car traveled about 475 feet! Over 1.5 football fields in length. Yikes.

Heard he had an early interview.

Also something was being filmed at the place Tiger was staying at. A person associated with the filming was turning into the place and told people that Tiger almost crashed into him, he was speeding.
The manager of the hotel.

The overhead chopper used technology to trace the start of accident to finish. Car traveled about 475 feet! Over 1.5 football fields in length. Yikes.
So, it’s another day on I-78 in NJ.

You dumb POS you must have creamed your shorts over this. I let it play out and we’ll see. My belief was speed and cell phone.You deserved the name calling since you outright attacked me when I said No...Was your boyfriend satisfied afterwards.🖕👍🏻🪓
If you were to ever to speak to me or anyone else like that in person, my guess is you’d have some serious problems on your hands. Its a sports argument...that’s it. Have a good night! Be safe.

If you were to ever to speak to me or anyone else like that in person, my guess is you’d have some serious problems on your hands. Its a sports argument...that’s it. Have a good night! Be safe.
You too but keep this in mind . You started the entire attacks when you posted” does anyone suspect painkillers or drugs since he has a history. I replied NO !!! Then you comeback with “no ?. .. what do you mean no? But to unequivocally say no ... the guy has history... that’s because you like him”. So you think I would have a problem? Re read what and how stupid you acted. So YOU have a good night and be safe. Funny how you can’t see you started it all.

Glad he's alive and will recover. Had to be texting or he fell asleep... His golf career as a truly competitive player was already over. Legs heal. He will be back as a ceremonial player, but the back just will never allow him to practice like you need to. Just happy we got that last Masters.

Glad he's alive and will recover. Had to be texting or he fell asleep... His golf career as a truly competitive player was already over. Legs heal. He will be back as a ceremonial player, but the back just will never allow him to practice like you need to. Just happy we got that last Masters.
Excessive speeding, unfamiliar road. At the commercial shoot he was going to, several people (famous people) who were in the commercial with him said Tiger passed them at high speed.

Excessive speeding, unfamiliar road. At the commercial shoot he was going to, several people (famous people) who were in the commercial with him said Tiger passed them at high speed.
Looks that way. He simply lacks a degree of common sense. There is a recklessness that keeps popping up which is surprising for a guy with that much to lose. What a ride he's been on...

Reactions: biker7766
Looks that way. He simply lacks a degree of common sense. There is a recklessness that keeps popping up which is surprising for a guy with that much to lose. What a ride he's been on...
Did Tiger graduate from Stanford ? I thought he did finish it up years after.

Did Tiger graduate from Stanford ? I thought he did finish it up years after.
Book smarts and common sense are two dynamically different types of intelligence.

Unless he got his degree recently he never went back to Stanford. Just 2 years there.

Reactions: RUBama21
Let's see....

LIve on my multi-million dollar estate on Jupiter Island Florida or go back to college for some required Soc courses.
Go boating on my multi-million dollar yacht or study.
Hook up with some Co-ed or find a nice talented girl in Vegas or a manager of his restaurant.

Decisions, decisions...

Reactions: mildone and RUBOB72
Would Tiger have survived in any car or this car was made for Tiger with additional safety features?

Hoping he's ok and waiting FOR THE FACTS.
This.

Reality TV culture has turned so very many people into purveyors of conjecture and/or rumors. Which used to be frowned upon, once upon a time.

Now, not only does everyone feel compelled to instantly assume the worst about others, they also always feel entitled to know everything about everyone. I liked the old way better.

It's none of my business why Tiger crashed. I really don't need to know. I wish him well, like I do with everybody else.

He could speak to me any way he wanted without any kind of serious problem other than being ignored or possibly enduring a bit of laughter and mockery in response. Sticks and stones.

OTOH, if he aggressively tailgated me... 😡

😀

This.

Reality TV culture has turned so very many people into purveyors of conjecture and/or rumors. Which used to be frowned upon, once upon a time.

Now, not only does everyone feel compelled to instantly assume the worst about others, they also always feel entitled to know everything about everyone. I liked the old way better.

It's none of my business why Tiger crashed. I really don't need to know. I wish him well, like I do with everybody else.

In other words, media

TMZ has him speeding out of hotel parking lot for at 7 am for a 7:30 film shooting at Riviera.
His destination is one hour away.
Texting he’s gonna be 30 minutes late....loses control of car in a really bad spot.
No skid marks.
No smell of booze
No drugs in car, they go with you if you need them!
Check cell phone records?

Reactions: biker7766
He could speak to me any way he wanted without any kind of serious problem other than being ignored or possibly enduring a bit of laughter and mockery in response. Sticks and stones.

OTOH, if he aggressively tailgated me... 😡

😀
Did he tell you how he instigated the situation ? Probably not as he needs to re read his stupid post. I don’t know who RUBama21 thought he was talking to ? He evidently didn’t like the fact that I wasn’t worried about whether or not Woods was drinking or was on drugs ... starts shouting about “ because you like him”... yeah I like Woods ... and no I wouldn’t have an issue by saying to his face after he verbally attacked my reply previous to that. Forgot to tell you the entire story.

In other words, media
Media is just the medium that allows everybody to express their conjecture over and over.

It's ordinary people that are the problem. Not media itself. If people turn away from gossip and conjecture, then media organizations will stop pushing it, and social media will quiet down some, because nothing really worth talking about meaningfully can be expressed in a tweet or a facebook status post.

The media just gives us what we want; it's a reflection of us. If we want something better, then the media will be forced to adjust.

Reactions: zazoo2002
Did he tell you how he instigated the situation ? Probably not as he needs to re read his stupid post. I don’t know who RUBama21 thought he was talking to ? He evidently didn’t like the fact that I wasn’t worried about whether or not Woods was drinking or was on drugs ... starts shouting about “ because you like him”... yeah I like Woods ... and no I wouldn’t have an issue by saying to his face after he verbally attacked my reply previous to that. Forgot to tell you the entire story.
I read the whole thread, so I knew the whole story.

I agree w/you in that I haven't rushed to form any theories about why he crashed. I'm content to wait for facts.

I'm actually content to never know the cause. Unless it turns out to be a fault with the SUV itself. That's the only thing I would care about knowing because it falls into public service announcement territory. It matters to me because I'm considering a GV80 or GV70, among other options, for a new SUV.

Let's see....

LIve on my multi-million dollar estate on Jupiter Island Florida or go back to college for some required Soc courses.
Go boating on my multi-million dollar yacht or study.
Hook up with some Co-ed or find a nice talented girl in Vegas or a manager of his restaurant.

Decisions, decisions...

Stay in college. Learn a little common sense and respect. Versus , cheat on your wife with multiple women. Wreck your car while being high on pain killers. Wreck your car again because of who knows what reason and destroy your legs. The best part about all of this is people wanted to throw Springsteen under the bus for doing a couple shots on his motorcycle and said he was ruined. Tiger does all that and 'yay, he won the Masters again!'.

Reactions: 1stand3rd
Stay in college. Learn a little common sense and respect. Versus , cheat on your wife with multiple women. Wreck your car while being high on pain killers. Wreck your car again because of who knows what reason and destroy your legs. The best part about all of this is people wanted to throw Springsteen under the bus for doing a couple shots on his motorcycle and said he was ruined. Tiger does all that and 'yay, he won the Masters again!'.
People don't learn common sense in school! They either have it or they don't.

In this case, it seems Tiger did the equivalent of throwing himself under a bus. So it's all good.

Staying in college makes no sense and has nothing to do with his troubles.
This accident- sounds like texting and speeding. Dumb as F in so many ways but has nothing to do with College or his first accident

Media is just the medium that allows everybody to express their conjecture over and over.

It's ordinary people that are the problem. Not media itself. If people turn away from gossip and conjecture, then media organizations will stop pushing it, and social media will quiet down some, because nothing really worth talking about meaningfully can be expressed in a tweet or a facebook status post.

The media just gives us what we want; it's a reflection of us. If we want something better, then the media will be forced to adjust.

I won’t speak for everyone but I want the truth from the media. I do not get that enough.

People don't learn common sense in school! They either have it or they don't.

That is a great point. How about this then: Sticking it out in school might have given him a little more humility and respect for individuals. This might have helped him avoid hurting his wife, parents, kids and himself. Tiger's multimillion dollar life hasn't been doing him too good lately.

In this case, it seems Tiger did the equivalent of throwing himself under a bus. So it's all good.

He sure did. But it wont harm his legacy. Time after time, his antics were over looked with every comeback.

ADVERTISEMENT