ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Titans tickets.

RU Golfer

Senior
Dec 4, 2009
I will be heading back to Nashville with a few friends in November. We have been looking to purchase tickets to the Titans vs Bronco game without having to purchase off of Stub hub, Seat Geek etc.....At this point I am in need of 4 tickets which may possibly turn to 6. Iif you have or know of anyone that has tickets please let me know the location and the price of the seats. I also have lower level season tickets for the Giants that I would be able to potentially barter or make some kind of trade with for Titan tickets depending on the date and who the Giants are playing if one was interested.

I will be heading back to Nashville with a few friends in November. We have been looking to purchase tickets to the Titans vs Bronco game without having to purchase off of Stub hub, Seat Geek etc.....At this point I am in need of 4 tickets which may possibly turn to 6. Iif you have or know of anyone that has tickets please let me know the location and the price of the seats. I also have lower level season tickets for the Giants that I would be able to potentially barter or make some kind of trade with for Titan tickets depending on the date and who the Giants are playing if one was interested.
Did you check with the Titans directly? When the Eagles played there most of the people I know got them directly from the team. Eagles fans took over the town.
I don't think the Titans sell out through season ticket holders.

Witness protection? 😉

LOL no.......
Did you check with the Titans directly? When the Eagles played there most of the people I know got them directly from the team. Eagles fans took over the town.
I don't think the Titans sell out through season ticket holders.

Yes we did, since Russell Wilson went to Denver many of the tickets sold and there are only "garbage" seats up in the 300 sections. The secondary market is looking for ridiculous money for a decent seat.

Denver has like the second most road following next to Pittsburgh

is there any data on this? There’s no doubt about Denver and Pittsburgh fans traveling to road games, but my pick would be San Francisco. I may be biased because I’m usually stuck with watching them every week, but they always have large numbers of fans at their road games - especially in LA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT