ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Tommy Tuberville Resigns at Cincinnati

Now there's a possible spot for Gary .!
latest

hqdefault.jpg
????

The story mentions Fleck as a candidate. Why would he go there?

Better stepping stone job then Purdue and some of the others he's been mentioned for, plus more money. Unless he is gonna get the Oregon job, it might be time to make the move.

Sometimes when a coach like that resigns, assuming he is resigning because he wants to and is not being forced out, he will make a strong pitch for one of his loyal assistants to get the job. There may be a smooth transition there,

Sometimes when a coach like that resigns, assuming he is resigning because he wants to and is not being forced out,
What makes you think we wants to? He's not retirement age and he looks pretty healthy.

I'm actually shocked he didn't succeed there. BTW, that's the first coach they've fired in ages. There's no bigger waste than having to fire coaches and ADs and having to pay out their contracts and all the assistants' contracts.

He Resigned, was not fired. And he is not THAT young. A lot of folks retire by 62?

If you are Cinn,who would you rather have, Schiano (defense guru) or Lane Kiffen (offense guru) ? Cinncy one fo the best G5 jobs.

He Resigned, was not fired. And he is not THAT young. A lot of folks retire by 62?

He did resign but the writing was on the wall. He would most likely have been fired soon. His act wore thin and the fans did not support him and attendance dropped. I am surprised he was not fired last off season.

He did resign but the writing was on the wall. He would most likely have been fired soon. His act wore thin and the fans did not support him and attendance dropped. I am surprised he was not fired last off season.
I was never sold on him, but what is "his act?" His record was mediocre post Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT