ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tony Romo has broken bone in his back

Maybe next year Cowboy fans. Sorry but Dak Prescott is not leading you to the playoffs:)

I think it's time for Romo to retire. He needs to think about his post football life and with every injury to his back he is looking at a painful rest of his life.

He just can't stay healthy . If crayton catches that pass against the Giants in the playoffs or Bryant doesn't fumble against the packers the romo story is a little different.

I think it's time for Romo to retire. He needs to think about his post football life and with every injury to his back he is looking at a painful rest of his life.
Time to play golf Tony.
He's a hell of a player and a tough guy, but enough is enough

Reactions: RUpop
I just drafted him last night. All the reports said he was fine. At least I drafted Dak for insurance.

Time to play golf Tony.
He's a hell of a player and a tough guy, but enough is enough

Agreed. He's had a series of bad breaks - both figuratively and literally! He needs to worry about his health and future after football.

Maybe next year Cowboy fans. Sorry but Dak Prescott is not leading you to the playoffs:)
You mean to tell me that torching defenses full of guys who'll be bagging groceries when the season starts is not a predictor of future performance?

Romo never seemed like the guy to take care of himself physically very well.

ADVERTISEMENT