ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trouble with site on phone

Scarlet4Shore

Senior
Feb 27, 2009
I was logged out of TKR on my phone (but not my laptop), and am unable to sign back in. When I hit "log in", it brings me to the rivals page, and just keeps flashing/refreshing. It doesn't stop long enough for me to enter anything. It started yesterday. Anyone else have any trouble with their phone? I never log out of the site on either my phone or computer. Thanks.

Go to the front page -- Rutgers.Rivals.com then click on the top right sign out and sign back in right there. That usually clears up a lot of it, if that doesn't work then clear your cookies on your browser, and if that doesn't work then email me -- RUrichie@gmail.com

Go to the front page -- Rutgers.Rivals.com then click on the top right sign out and sign back in right there. That usually clears up a lot of it, if that doesn't work then clear your cookies on your browser, and if that doesn't work then email me -- RUrichie@gmail.com
I was already signed out, not by my own doing. The page doesn't stop refreshing long enough for me to enter anything. This is on my phone, so I don't know how to clear cookies on my browser. The problem is only on my phone. The computer is fine.

I was already signed out, not by my own doing. The page doesn't stop refreshing long enough for me to enter anything. This is on my phone, so I don't know how to clear cookies on my browser. The problem is only on my phone. The computer is fine.
Try a different browser. Firefox on Android is great.

It happened to me at work, so it’s not just a mobile issue.

Had to go thru Google via Microsoft Edge to get back on.

Hmm what browser are you on?

Performance in my iPhone 11 is awful…has been for a long time…locks up/freezes, font changes, changes to look like something from 1995, and other weird wiggyness.

ADVERTISEMENT