ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trying to find an answer re unemployment/corona

I’m kinda worried about all the money. My family is actually going to benefit with the unemployment. My biggest point is it doesn’t make any sense...
With a $2 trillion bailout, it’s hard not to waste money especially when they wanted it pass in 1-2 days and giving the Congress only 1 day to review.

With a $2 trillion bailout, it’s hard not to waste money especially when they wanted it pass in 1-2 days and giving the Congress only 1 day to review.
There is actually a ton more in the Bill that is even more crazy but since this OP was about Unemployment...well, you know, I wasnt going to suggest a Accord in a Audi thread.

Store wide? We cut our store hours but no cut in employees hours as some have stopped working to take care of kids or are just scared to be in this environment.
From what I’m told all will see the hours cut this week, the management loves the way my wife works but still each employee will be working 2 days per week and only 12 total hours for the foreseeable future, virus related of course. Thank god she works away from the people preparing the food .

Reactions: WhiteBus
ADVERTISEMENT