ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Two LA County Sheriff Deputies Ambushed and Shot in Compton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed - I just can't believe so many people and corporations have fallen for this organization. A quick read of the BLM website was all you needed to do and in five minutes you can quickly learn that black lives is not what they are about.

Because as usual they were afraid of the mob and didnt wait for facts. They listen to msm and politicians like Harris and the Obamas gaslight that black men were being hunted everyday by cops

BLM at work.

I understand you dislike BLM and both the BLM movement and their members have plenty of warts. But the perpetrator in the 2016 incident wasn't part of the BLM group. He was a deranged black nationalist that wanted to kill white police officers. He used a BLM protest as cover to be in an area with many police officers present.

I understand you dislike BLM and both the BLM movement and their members have plenty of warts. But the perpetrator in the 2016 incident wasn't part of the BLM group. He was a deranged black nationalist that wanted to kill white police officers. He used a BLM protest as cover to be in an area with many police officers present.
Yet he considered himself a BLM supporter, which means you are BLM. You can try pretzel twist all you want but that’s the simple fact. BLM has no real organizational structure. Someone saying they are part of it means they are.

Agreed - I just can't believe so many people and corporations have fallen for this organization. A quick read of the BLM website was all you needed to do and in five minutes you can quickly learn that black lives is not what they are about.
In about 10-15 minutes the NFL will be stepping on the rake again and mindlessly supporting this group in their pregame festivities.

I'm not going to lie and say I am never watching the NFL again, but I won't be turning games on until 10 minutes after kickoff, and they did get me to break my 11 year streak of paying for Sunday Ticket on Direct TV.

Reactions: goru1869
The problem right now is everything is black or white (no pun intended). you have one side that thinks all cops are bad and the other thinks all cops are good. No one can reach the logical conclusion that there are both.

One of the arsonists arrested for starting the fires out here was a known anti police nut. My neighborhood was warned a month or so ago that there was intel these Antifa types were targeting the hills to light fires then block access to them. In or out.

There is some evil stuff going out there.

And the people in the land of fruits and nuts seem to want this type of behavior all over the country.

Reactions: Caliknight
The problem right now is everything is black or white (no pun intended). you have one side that thinks all cops are bad and the other thinks all cops are good. No one can reach the logical conclusion that there are both.
I don’t agree people think all cops are good , and if they do then they are wrong, and I think people would agree that any cops who’s on the job history would say otherwise (bad job history) should be taken off the force immediately. What I do think is condoning the shooting of 2 police officers who were sitting in there patrol car by showing up at the hospital and screaming they hope they die and blocking the entrance of the emergency room , these people are low life (sxum bags) in my opinion , and I know for a fact that all police officers are not bad in my opinion of course.

Reactions: redking
The scum that shot the deputies hopefully will be brought to justice and never see the light of day again. Living the rest of his life in prison.
The assholes that blocked the hospital enterence deserve jail time .

But if you want to paint a movement as scum because of a few scumbags actions, don't be whining if people paint groups you support as a bunch of scumbags.
All groups have bad apples and it's political agendas that protect or condemn all of a group because of the actions of a few.

The police need to address the bad officers that cause problems and protest groups need to do a better job of making sure scum doesn't infiltrate the protests going on now.

As for BLM, they need to come out with a statement on alleged BLM members being involved.
It could be their members are not, but the scum that blocked the hospital are being accused without anyone realy knowing if they are part of any BLM movement.
Until BLM adresses it, it's not out of the realm of possiblity radical members of BLM were part of this discusting incident of blockingthe entrence to hospital and making scumbag like statements towards the injured deputies

It is a shame that this country's discussions have turned from caring about the deputies health into using what happened to them and the aftermath to further someone's political agenda because hate has become more pronounced in discussions like this than the compassion that needs to be shown towards the victims of what I consider a hate crime, by shooter and scum that blocked hospital.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying a Sunday without the NFL.
I don't miss it one bit either.

Same pal. Im not gonna lie I do miss it though. My team isnt playing today but I wont watch them tomorrow. I think the NFL needs to realize they are supporting a hate group. Sadly its gonna get worse before it gets better IMO. 31 phones wiped lol Love the sig

Yet he considered himself a BLM supporter, which means you are BLM. You can try pretzel twist all you want but that’s the simple fact. BLM has no real organizational structure. Someone saying they are part of it means they are.

Do you re-read the words you're writing? What you posted proves my point that the random deranged actions of one person shouldn't taint an organization they're not part of. Dylan Roof burned the American flag. So I guess white people hate America?

What happened to the deputies is terrible and the full extent of the law should be brought upon the shooter. There's no one on this forum that feels differently.

I am not aligned with nor sympathetic to the bugaloos.

Never even heard of them until a few months ago.

I denounce all racism and murder, including any such crimes attributed to left or right wing criminals.

How about you?
Except when the victim was Ahmad Arbery or George Floyd. No denouncing from you then.

The shooter is either short or a minor, the footage favors minor. Average SUV's are about 65-70 inches tall(5'5" to 5'10") and the shooter is shorter than the top of the SUV.

There are reports surfacing that it was a retaliation for these allegations.

Last edited:
Same pal. Im not gonna lie I do miss it though. My team isnt playing today but I wont watch them tomorrow. I think the NFL needs to realize they are supporting a hate group. Sadly its gonna get worse before it gets better IMO. 31 phones wiped lol Love the sig

I LOVE the game of football

I want to watch it today, but my moral conscious won't let me.

I went for a great run earlier today

Picked up a bacon egg and cheese bagel with a large hot coffee and have a friend coming over later to borrow his pressure washer and we will drink some beers outside and chill

The NFL will not be on my TV

Do you re-read the words you're writing? What you posted proves my point that the random deranged actions of one person shouldn't taint an organization they're not part of. Dylan Roof burned the American flag. So I guess white people hate America?

What happened to the deputies is terrible and the full extent of the law should be brought upon the shooter. There's no one on this forum that feels differently.

Yet people, whether they are BLM or not (that can be debated) are STILL using BLM as cover for their actions. Look no further than the vandalism and destruction that took place in Lower Manhattan earlier this week. Done by marchers in a BLM protest that broke away and went on a rampage. At a minimum their actions should be condemned, which has not happened. What should happen is that BLM should self-police.

To the best of my knowledge, nobody associated themselves with Dylan Roof since his crimes, and those were widely condemned.

Reactions: redking
Respectfully Disagree!
All the conservative Blue Lives Matter supporters I know want every racist cop outed and fired, they recognize their is racism and vehemently condemn it.
They want real peaceful and purposeful dialogue on how to achieve it.
BLM and their supporters are not nearly as liberal with their thoughts and demands

Last edited:

The guy claimed he was part of BLM. You can take it up with him telling him why he’s not.

Disagree!
All the conservative Blue Lives Matter supporters I know want every racist cop outed and fired, they recognize their is racism and vehemently condemn it.
They want real peaceful and purposeful dialogue on how to achieve it.
BLM and their supporters are not nearly as liberal with their thoughts and demands
That’s because it’s not really about that. They hate this country and want to see it burn.

I can only imagine that many, many of the Giants and Steelers players are sitting at home right now desperately hoping that the Los Angeles police identify this shooter today. If it doesn't happen within the next couple hours, they might not have enough time to have the helmet stickers with his name printed up by Monday Night Football.

That is really not true...not believing one side thinks all cops are good that ‘s a falsehood... one side does not think all cops are evil and bad ....that is also untrue... think you may wish to look at that one.

The hate Trump has instilled in his supporters has made compassion a thing of the past.
Panic and fear of others is what they feel now.

The shootings were disgusting , the blocking of a hospital entrance and the vile remarks were as well.
But the hate shown in this thread by some and the belittling of those who try to look at what's haqpping in a ractional manner is disturbing to those who seek the treuth of what happened and if the group accused was involved or radical extremest using that group for cover.

This thread is just to spread the hate felt for those that are not your type and careing about the deputies really is secondary to sprouting the hate felt for those one doesn't agrre with .

But no one can agree with blocking a hospital entrance and talking vile BS about the deputies
Just saying don't use this shooting and aftermath to be a convenient way to spread the hate felt for people you don't agree with because you care more about doing that than what you're using as an excuse to sprout hate and try to instill fear

The hate Trump has instilled in his supporters has made compassion a thing of the past.

The shootings were disgusting , the blocking of a hospital entrance and the vile remarks were as well.
But the hate shown in this thread by some and the belittling of those who try to look at what's haqpping in a ractional manner is disturbing to those who seek the treuth of what happened and if the group accused was involved or radical extremest using that group for cover.

This thread is just to spread the hate felt for those that are not your type and careing about the deputies really is secondary to sprouting the hate felt for those one doesn't agrre with .

But no one can agree with blocking a hospital entrance and talking vile BS about the deputies
Just saying don't use this shooting and aftermath to be a convenient way to spread the hate felt for people you don't agree with because you care more about doing that than what you're using as an excuse to sprout hate and try to instill fear
When in the holy hell has anyone from the left showed compassion towards anyone who disagrees with them? What a delusional post, the left has upped the violence when it comes to political disagreement.

Pay better attention my man.

TDS
Pathetic

Reactions: Postman_1

You have it backwards. Trump's ass is polishing a seat in the Oval Office because his supporters already hated those who are in Washington (and their supporters). The reason Trump won the GOP nomination, and then the Presidency, is because he was the only one who even pretended to (a) care about what 40% of the citizenry felt strongly about, and (b) interested in attempting to implement conservative policy.

Nobody supporting Trump changed their stance on issues because Trump said so. It's yawn inducing to hear this parroted by those that obviously don't understand a thing about the conservative base voting block.

Sorry, I have a zero tolerance policy for assassinating cops. If you feel the thread isn't fair and balanced on the issue, feel free to present the opposing viewpoint.

Keep believing that. It won't make it true, but at least it will make you feel better.

This isn't an isolated incident. It started in Dallas when five cops were assassinated in the wake of the Ferguson riots.

T
Defund BLM and Antifa. They are ruining our country. Build the police forces up so they can defend themselves against the violence acts of criminals.
We can hope but most of the players have been shamed to comply...blm has been exposed as a phony violent marxist movement

Isn't it crazy that some that post here support them ?

This man was charging police with a knife out (pic to the right) and was shot and killed last night. This led to more violence towards police officers last night in Lancaster PA. WTF was the cop supposed to do let this career criminal stab him? This person has a record were he actualy stabbed 4 people before. Sadly its not gonna end. BLM rioted all over Lancaster last night becuase of this. They are domestic terrorists

lancaster.jpg

Burn Loot Murder, Inc has a long list of violence and destruction

But they haven't built a single school even after taking in $ billions in donations.

Where is the $ going aside from paying the rioters and then bailing them out of jail?

Last edited:
Reactions: Postman_1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT