ADVERTISEMENT

OT: U Michigan Graduate Students Union Go On Strike

NealPageNJ

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2019
Maybe this is the hurdle for Michigan. As I understand this, these are advanced degree students who work as undergrad assistants and instructors. I’m sorry if I have that wrong. I would imagine the larger faculty association is next.

Didn't know students could unionize....

Maybe this is the hurdle for Michigan. As I understand this, these are advanced degree students who work as undergrad assistants and instructors. I’m sorry if I have that wrong. I would imagine the larger faculty association is next.

Who cares ?

Who cares ?
I saw it as a possible reason for Michigan not committing to playing football yet. If the faculty is about to strike due to safety concerns it puts the president in a very difficult situation for football. So, yes I do think it is football related and has to do with RU football. Michigan’s status has been a huge topic of discussion as to if a B1G season will happen.

I saw it as a possible reason for Michigan not committing to playing football yet. If the faculty is about to strike due to safety concerns it puts the president in a very difficult situation for football. So, yes I do think it is football related and has to do with RU football. Michigan’s status has been a huge topic of discussion as to if a B1G season will happen.

Huge stretch trying to tie in TAs striking to football.

Plus you're tying in what some no name troll has said to this which is beyond laughable.

Sorry if I burst your bubble pointing out that a TA group really has nothing to do with any college football decision.

My bubble is burst and my day is ruined. From now on I will be sure to check with you before posting any thoughts for discussion. You know everything and I should have made sure you approved of my OP. Thank you for pointing out how wrong I was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT